+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Texting a lot...does it mean anything

Texting a lot...does it mean anything

A woman at work gave me her number and we often exchange 100 msgs a night. She often initiates the msgs but its general chit chat often involving her teasing me..sometimes just rude...
    i talk to her at work a fair bit but we dont hang out.
    At a work meal she asked me to walk her home and whilst i was on holiday she still msged me about it.
    both of us are middle aged so shd know better but i can't work out if she wants more and just asking is awkward as we work together...
    it lights up my day when she msgs me....
    oh my god i shd know better....

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ask her out.

You don't sit and text 100's message in your nighttime to a person you are not into you, she must like you the same way you like her, so make a date & see how it goes.
    GL.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by misscake View Post
    A woman at work gave me her number and we often exchange 100 msgs a night. She often initiates the msgs but its general chit chat often involving her teasing me..sometimes just rude...
    i talk to her at work a fair bit but we dont hang out.
    At a work meal she asked me to walk her home and whilst i was on holiday she still msged me about it.
    both of us are middle aged so shd know better but i can't work out if she wants more and just asking is awkward as we work together...
    it lights up my day when she msgs me....
    oh my god i shd know better....
    Are you prepared to have to face her everyday at work should you ask her out and then down the line it turns out you're not compatible and you need to break up with her or she breaks up with you and devastates you? If the answer to that is NO, then don't ask her out and back away from the superficial texting that is making you think she's more important then she actually is. If the answer is YES... Then ask her out and get to know her face to face instead of in this juvenile way you're beginning to crush on her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I have online-dating with a girl from Russia. Before that I had the experience of relations in the distance, but this time I hope that all seriously. She wrote to me all the time, but I am afraid that she has someone else. I corresponded with her on mymagicbrides.com How do you think does it mean anything to her?

I think she likes you John because shes Russian and you are American she should like you for that alone.

However If you want to be sure then skype with her, ask her visit you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will