+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Give me some advice?

Give me some advice?

Basically I'm a guy who hasn't really been in a relationship that\s lasted long at all, not to mention it's also been a few years since I've had a interest as such to a female and at the age now it's kind of a lot different then when I was back in school to make all of the moves and all of that stuff.

I went through a very unsociable patch in my life and I'm only just getting out of it, I was out with a few workmates a couple weeks back at a party and I met this girl there, due to me still being in recovery mode from my unsociable lifestyle I didn't really know how to approach, I did nicely to introduce myself to her (although I think it may have been a slightly awkward one, but I think I got by nicely). I did notice she was staring at me throughout the night, but maybe that was just my mind playing tricks on me but either way I could feel a slight attraction to this girl.

The night got on and we headed out into the town. I was slightly a bit drunk and thought i would have a dance, my social barrier released slightly and I was able to make some small talk, even had a small friendly dance with this girl but then with the majority of the night she was totally out of it and ended up falling to sleep in the bar.

Skipping forward, I was out again with some workmates just a fortnight after and we met up again. My workmates (and this girls friend who is also my workmate) know that I do like her and always jump at me like "Get right in there, mate", just the usual stuff but sadly the meet-up was short and we managed lose the girls in the night and with that she was kind of gone again and I kind of felt let down.

It was just last night and as you know Valentines Day is coming up and I thought if she was out last night I would make my move, get to know her more and then maybe take her out on Valentines Day and see where the night decides to take us. Although, she wasn't out but still I would like to take her out.

So to the question. I've seen her on Facebook, she has no mutual friends so already adding her might be slightly awkward. My other workmates have seen her before and they've not added her or anything so I feel as if it would be weird for me to just add her out of the blue. Yet, I would still like to get to know her more.

Do I add this girl or would that be a weird move to make, should I just wait around until we meet up again and go along that route?

Thanks for helping in advance if you do. I just kind of like this girl right now, but don't know what I should do since I'm basically a lost child when it comes to being flirtatious our anything like this.

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. Confidence wins the girl.

I think you'd better to try to meet her and then to talk with. Actually, i dont know you but, as for me, its better to do something than not to do) And if you lose you will be wiser next time, but if you succed

I would absolutely try to add her on facebook. If she is interested in you she will accept the friend request, if not, well at least you know...

What a dilemma hmm I'd say meet her in person first then add to your conversation that your on FB and ask if she is? Less stalkery that way x