+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i tell my friend to make his move on the girl?

should i tell my friend to make his move on the girl?

I don't want to intervene, but should i tell my friend to make his move on the girl?
    She and I started becoming friends ever since my friend B been hanging out with her since Nov/Dec. My friend hasn't made his move yet and she's wondering if he cares about her. She told me they talk everyday and hang out a lot. She wonders what's holding him back and if he's not going to make a move by vday he will give up because she doesn't want to give it her all.

She also got mad at him for going clubbing because she had trust issues since our friend told him that he will hook him up with a girl. I had to reassure her that our friend was joking and I know B will never do anything like that. I know him pretty well. What should I do? I don't want to be in the middle of this.

If i do tell B, he will probably start making up random jokes and not taking it serious, but she is serious about this and she wants an answer. I told her to make her move or hint him but she said no because hes the guy and he should make the move. which I understand, but I don't know what else to say.

oh she also talks to me about his ex. She knows who he dated before and i guess B told her what happened between them. I don't want to talk about his ex to her. But it seems like she's hinting me to hint B and also spill info about his ex.
    Last edited by iamminzy; 09-02-15 at 11:25 PM.