+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested in me!? Please help!

Is she interested in me!? Please help!

Okay, so I'll try to make this post as small, and to the point as much as I possibly can. I recently broke up with my girlfriend and I've been going to parties to meet new single people. I ran across this girl at my friends house, and we got drunk together. I feel like we hit it off. A couple of weeks later, I go back to my buddies apartment, and of course she is there. She's already a little drunk, so I decide it's probably best that I have a few drinks to even up the score. We end up getting really flirty, and start talking about past relationships. (we both are going through a breakup right now but are trying to move on and meet new people.) We are both drunk enough to know what is going on, but we are a little shy. We cuddle up on the couch together, and we're both being pressured to kiss each other (They tell me that she wants me to kiss her, but I don't know if thats a lie for me to just make a move.) I don't have a problem with this at all. I like this girl, so I push her chin up, and we have a brief kiss with a little tounge. Then another peck a few moments later. I'm just not sure if she likes me or not. She goes home, and we hug, and I leave to go back to my apartment. I tell her that I'm interested in hanging out again and she also says that she'd like to hangout after she does her homework for college. We usually hang out at my friends apartment, but he is gone, and won't be back until much later, so I decide to go in for a move. I ask her if she'd like to come to my place, because it's only 5-10 minutes from her place. She agrees, and comes over rather late. The fact that she even came over with barely knowing me makes me think that she is interested, but I can't be for sure. We are not as touchy as last time, but I can't tell if that is because were both not drunk, or because she isn't interested, or if it's because she isn't sure if I'm interested. When she left it was probably 2 in the morning or so, we both shared a lot of laughs of the our favorite show 'Workaholics.' but it was time that she got back to her place because she had school in the morning. We hug, and it's a tight hug, and as she pulls aways she sort of looks at me as if she expected me to kiss her. With the mixed signals I felt like I was getting, of course I didn't kiss her... Was that a mistake, or am I just thinking about this way too hard? I really ****ing like this girl, and I'd like to try to build a relationship with her, but I just don't know if she's into me like that or not. She says that I'm very attractive when we were drunk, but that's because I told her she is very attractive. If you took the time to read this, thank you very much. I know I'm new to this forum, but I feel like this is a good community, and that I might get some good feedback. What do you guys think? Any feedback is welcome. Thank you Loveforum!

Your friend, Chase.

I'm probably not the best for advice since i've been asking for it myself.
    But to me this seems very obvious that she likes you, you haven't been her "friend" as you've flirted a lot and kissed so she wouldn't come round to your house unless she liked you in my opinion. I do think you missed an opportunity with the kiss at the end, she will have been waiting for you to kiss her. Just make sure next time you do kiss her! Or she might think you aren't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ivey444 View Post
    I'm probably not the best for advice since i've been asking for it myself.
    But to me this seems very obvious that she likes you, you haven't been her "friend" as you've flirted a lot and kissed so she wouldn't come round to your house unless she liked you in my opinion. I do think you missed an opportunity with the kiss at the end, she will have been waiting for you to kiss her. Just make sure next time you do kiss her! Or she might think you aren't interested.
    You think theres still time to fix me not kissing her before she left last night? I thought about it too hard today, but I hate to pass up an oppurtunity like this just because I neglected to do the right thing in what I wanted. Or possibly what she wanted.

If it only happened last night then of course there is time still.

Have you texted her or anything since she left? If so how have those conversations gone?

Quickly give her a call. She's obviously interested in you. Good luck!