+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hopping mad

Hopping mad

Am I the only woman out there that has sent her ex a nasty text? Basically what I said was he was a prick who was afraid to face a woman. Oh yah I told him the sex sucked. And the only reason he didn't want anyone was because he was immature and selfish and only thought about himself. I also told him the man I live with might have ED but even still the sex was better. And at least he wasn't afraid to take on a women.And I hoped he liked living alone. Boy it felt good to tell him off!

I broke up with my ex gf with really cruel text. Basically said it's over never liked you good luck. Sent after seeing flirty txts to another guy on fb NC now for 3 wks. it cud have been worse never called her a slut or anything. It might feel good now but it's better not to say all them things only hurts u in the end.

You sound angry that's he's rejected you and u did really like him maybe. But sounds like he's rejected you cause he lacks confidence and struggles to be the man you want, it's easier for him to walk away than face you. Did u try working on the sex or blame him for not taking the initiative himself?

I did apologize for that last text Maybe that's why I shouldn't drink and text

- - - Updated - - -

I did apologize for everything. Guess I shouldn't drink and text��

- - - Updated - - -

I did apologize for that last text .Never drink and text

Walk away woman. Just walk away.
    Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet62 View Post
    Am I the only woman out there that has sent her ex a nasty text? Basically what I said was he was a prick who was afraid to face a woman. Oh yah I told him the sex sucked. And the only reason he didn't want anyone was because he was immature and selfish and only thought about himself. I also told him the man I live with might have ED but even still the sex was better. And at least he wasn't afraid to take on a women.And I hoped he liked living alone. Boy it felt good to tell him off!
    You're pretty fvcked up, Janet. I suggest you get the psychological help you need to help you form some personal boundaries and self-esteem. You lack focus and you've lost yourself.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Janet suck it up. This relationship ended and so will the next and so on. It's part of life. The more you do sh it like that the more pathetic you look. You are doing more harm than good. Basically it's confirming with him that his choice to dump you is the right one. He probably is sitting around with his buddies showing them the text and laughing about it. Now you are pegged as the psycho ex GF.....good for you.

- - - Updated - - -

To add nothing worse than starting a thread to get more angry hens clucking about being dumped.

I apologized I was drunk

Stop drinking. There's nothing more unappealing than a drunk woman.