+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Girls advice Be as honest as possible

Need Girls advice Be as honest as possible

It seems a guy has most success with women when he doesn't care about them. He rarely initiates contact but will reply, tones down his affections and compliments towards them and keeps busy enjoying life seeing his gf when it suits. Never get too caught up in the relationship and be ready to walk at any time.
    His time with her though will be short usually but exciting and different every time.
    The girl will miss him, see him as a challenge and secure and confident in himself and great fun to be with. This guy can't lose really.

On the opposite side is the needy over affectionate boring loner which clearly is bad approach.
    Clearly a balance is needed but this can be very difficult to achieve

Why is the balance hard to achieve? I would imagine that it simply entails being nice and friendly.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 15-02-15 at 11:46 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Clearly there's a difference between a nice guy and a doormat.

To be honest, why make it a game at all? If two people are into eachother, just talk like normal people. I don't see how hiding plays well in the end. I would rather a guy tell me how he feels upfront, text me normal and not hide back. I don't know why some people like a challenge. I rather challenge the guy in another way haha after I got to know him. Girls are not that difficult, and if they are making it difficult for you just move on. I don't know if this was any help.

Try not to be obsessed with this problem, as that's quite ok, because you want to express your attitude and feelings. Just try to be a little more relaxed, smooth while your dates. I'm sure she might be in love too, but we girls are strange creatures and we want to feel it completely and then respond. So do help her to feel it! You're doing everything right, just go on. Make her see, that you are that relationship material and that you really care to her. And in case you'd like to find someone else - visit [url=http://kovla.com/]Meet New Friends on Kovla, It's fun and easy![/url] and meet new people! Good luck!)

In my experience girls are very difficult to maintain and keep happy. U either need to not care as much but still treat them well as if u love them and tell them and be more affectionate they'll take u for granted and will instantly be a turn off next thing they'll be cheating.
    So the real thing is if an affectionate guy or in love the need to control / tone down what I'm feeling and to only let them know if they tell me first.
    If ur a nice guy or don't give a shit u can't change who u are really