+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love her, but my friend love her too.

I love her, but my friend love her too.

Hi guys, good morning /good evening,

First, i invited all my friends in work to celebrate my 21st birthday feb14, i also invte her(the one i like or maybe i love her now) dont know exactly, but here's the problem my bestfriend(the one who like my special someone) all my friends are kept teasing him and the girl mqybe because they all knew my bestfriend really like the girl. After that i just joke my bestfriend and asked him if he really like the girl, and he answer yes, he's willing to court the girl. At that time i alrady set all my plan on how to confess my feelings to the girl but i'd rather being quiet and continue the celebration.
    Here's my question:
    1. Should i tell to the girl what is my feelings on her? Should i court her?
    2. Should i stay friend on the girl and dont do anything else?
    3. Should i avoid the girl? Just to avoid or stop my feelings on her.

I already asked my only one friend who knows my situation abd here's what he say:
    He said maybe i'd better let my bestfriend do what he likes, but he reminds me that stay or just keep trxting the girl and keep being a gentle good friend on her. No sweet messages or dont let her know that i like her. He wants me to make the girl fall inlove with me as much as possible. (But it looks bad on my best friend)

Thank you guys for reading this i need ur opinion on my situation. (Sorry for my bad english)

Well it just depends on how you are seeing things. Forget about lust for a minute and your attraction and question:
    1) Is she making any moves towards you?
    2) How does she talk when you speak to her?
    3) Does she respond when texting, etc? Like does she joke/flirt or anything above normal
    4) Does your best friend know how you feel about this girl?

I think you should just speak to her and let her know. Doesn't hurt. But your best friend may not be knowing how you feel about her and it will be awkward for you to deal with them if they are together. If she hasn't been making any moves on you or initiating anything more than a friend, then keep it that way. Do tell your best friend though so he is aware of the situation.

We always chat, but at my obsevation, the girl treat me like a normal friend sometimes we make fun while talking but i dont see her anything treating me special, my bestfriend still dont know that i like her(the girl) what should i do? Feeling confused

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because the girl doens't know that i like her

I think you should talk to your best friend about the situation and tell him. If you will get hurt with him going out with her (as it seems to be she sees you as a friend), its best to tell him. OR if you want to just relief yourself, just tell her, take a shot and see.