+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is a shaved bald head on a young guy considered unnatractive to young women?

Is a shaved bald head on a young guy considered unnatractive to young women?

I'm 19 years old and had a benign stress condition occur after a family death that cause me to lose well over half my hair diffusely. I unfortunately got the permanent kind and given how see through the hair was I just shaved it to the skin. Now truthfully I don't mind it, I don't hide under hats am not afraid to go out etc, and people say it looks good on me (surprising as I'm a skinny pale guy) some who met me after I shavef looked back and said they prefer this on me even. Truthfully only one worry hits me; 'what's the pretty girl gonna think?' A big goal of mine is to be married in my twenties to a girl I'm attracted to for her body and mind- I'm just going to be honest and say looks matter, personality too but looks will always be the necessary first step, and I do have decently high standards that wouldn't change, I know girls will think the same too-anyway I'm worried that this will be a dealbreaker for that goal, so young ladies in late teens or early 20's, is a skin shaved head an instant disqualifier for attraction? Will I be at a disadvantage compared to the 'hairy' guys when it comes to attracting attractive girls? Is it most likely a dealbreaker for getting married young to a 'blushing bride' And what's your personal opinions on it? I appreciate your time.

How many times are you going to ask this question? What in the hell is wrong with you that you're so hyped up on hypothetical questions that don't mean anything until you actually get yourself off of the computer and go out and test how your balk head is going to be received by these girls that you find attractive.

You'll never reach your goal "to be married in your 20's" if you don't get out and mingle and stop worrying about your lack of lid.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Firstly this post was a mistake, I use mobile and sometimes my Safari crashes and so if I post it ends up posting twice, secondly, I live in an area which is currently basically under martial law due to snowstorms so going anywhere for anyone is tough at the moment, and thirdly I go out more than anyone I know, everyone in my hometown knew my last name (which is the name I mostly answer to) and in the state I live in I'm one of the youngest people to have earned a jump masters license in skydiving. I'm not bragging but didn't want to give the impression I'm some overweight Internet junkie like a lot of young people who do nothing.