+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I tell her that her vagina is too big???

Should I tell her that her vagina is too big???

Recently I had an affair with an old girlfriend than I haven't seen in nearly 40 years. Yes we are just in our early 60's. We had a fantastic Facebook affair with a couple of meetups/weekends. It didn't work out because I am not going to leave my wife.
    She ended it suddenly and I never had a chance to tell her that the lovemaking with her was not very satisfying because her vagina is very large and I was unable to get enough friction to have a reliable orgasm. I remember she was also "large" 43 years ago when we first made love.
    My problem is I care very much about her. She is divorcing her 2nd husband and starting what she calls her "3rd life". I want nothing but the best for her in the future. So do I tell her about this!?! I think she needs to know so she can get something done about it. I wonder if it may impact her future relationships. The girl has kept herself in good shape and really enjoys her lovemaking! She also could afford a procedure that could fix this.
    We have pretty much cut off all contact because I was pretty devastated when it ended. She is off on another Facebook "adventure" with another classmate.
    Am I CRAZY for worrying about this?
    Should I tell her and how?

Or your penis is too small...

Well we only have your word on the size of her coozy but it's clear from your own words that you are a huge dick.

Tis always fun to feed the trolls.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

First off, you don't tell her as that would be rather rude don't you think?

I'm not sure if your joking around or not and if you are, bad joke; yet if you are genuinely concerned for this ladies sex life I'll suggest two things.

One for you and one for her.
    For you, a Penis Pump to add mass blood wise and for her, Ben Wa balls that are used and have been used for many years to increase strength along the pelvic floor.

But may I say, sometimes two people just don't fit right. Nothing to do with anything else but that.

Don't worry, I'm sure she wondered at times if you were trying to make love to her or trying to erase her. Doesn't mean you have a small penis or that she is spacious, just don't fit.
    Last edited by woody; 21-02-15 at 09:10 AM.

Op should put a five pound benwah up his own arse. I think five pin bowling alleys give away their pitted balls... that might work.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

tee hee....

Oh goodness what a spiteful person you are. You are only bitter because she broke up with you you didn't complain when you were getting your end away! I feel no sympathy for you at all you have a wife stick to having sex with her and her only!

Oh, what a cheerful room full of women I stumbled into!
    So...... the general consensus seems to be that there is NO such thing a plus sized vagina and the the man must have a pencil dick.......... yeah right! I sure didn't see that one coming! ha ha
    Surely you can do better than that!
    I am not going to try to defend my manhood here..... suffice to say I am more than adequate. I'm sure some of the fat assed ladies on here will choose to believe what they want..... **** them!
    Yes, I agree..... I AM a dick, an asshole and a cheater! This was the only real affair I have ever had and I suck at it! But I could not help myself.... she is such a cool lady.
    Of spouses who cheat, 40% of them are women, so get off your high horses ladies. Life and love is complicated..... plus the fact that I was cheating on my wife has no bearing on my question. I decided to end it because I could not handle the deceit and lying inherent in an affair. It was making both of us miserable. And then she finished ending it in a spiteful and hurtful manner (that maybe I deserved.) And broke my heart.
    I was thinking of this as an act of compassion, not spite. If she had horrible breath or a really bad body odor, wouldn't it be compassionate for someone to let her know??? I was not planning to throw it spitefully in her face!! Perhaps the spiteful thing would be NOT to tell her!?!

That being said, I can see from the reaction here that the time to tell her has passed...... She more than likely knows anyway, one would think one of her ex's would have mentioned it in the heat of an argument.
    I did fall in love with her and only want the BEST for her and her future. I will leave it to her (or a future lover) to figure it out.
    This accomplished the task, showing me this was a stupid, stupid idea.
    Thanks. (even to the fat-assed judgmental ones, you know who you are) It's all good.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by dirkwill; 21-02-15 at 06:13 PM.

Of spouses who cheat, 40% of them are women, so get off your high horses ladies.
    WTF has that got to do with anything, you dick? If you were a woman we would all think that you were a cretin as well. Nice try at deflecting your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    WTF has that got to do with anything, you dick? If you were a woman we would all think that you were a cretin as well. Nice try at deflecting your issue.
    Well said!

Dirkwell... What were you expecting a round of applause for raising such an issue? Like I said whilst you were getting your end away you were not complaining then were you her vag wasn't too big for you then was it! No you were quite happily getting that little dick of yours up there until you know what until she ended it! Then to be nasty and to deflect any problems with you you make jibes about her body... Makes me wonder how old you really are cos your getting on like a stupid little shit. 40% of women (out ofhow many a percentage is bollocks without the real figures) may have had an affair but you've hit upon one woman here who would never be si disgusting and disrespectful to even contemplate it. Anyway you e only made yourself sound bitter and twisted and stupid .. Congrats!

Skinny ass here; and I am rather cheery thank you kindly but thank you for insulting all of us here.

While it is true, you may be somewhat of dink, if you are genuinely concerned for this ladies sex life, I'll say it again as I suggested in my first reply to you, Ben Wa balls help tighten the pelvic floor. I would imagine if you and her choose to continue your affair, between the Ben Wa balls and a Pump for you, together they would create more sensation within. And no, I'm not saying your smaller than average, I am however saying if too much space is the problem, why wouldn't both you and her do something about it, that is all.

kindly, skinny ass (wish it was larger)sweet dear little bitch
    - - - Updated - - -[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by woody; 22-02-15 at 08:46 AM.

But I could not help myself.... she is such a cool lady.
    How so? She's a woman that is knowingly fvcking a married man. Perhaps this is a habit for her and all those dicks have stretched her beyond any ben wa-ing?

BTW: You flatter yourself. A "pencil" is likely a boast for you.

*such fun feeding the troll*

LoL at this thread. Loose pussy is that a real problem?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

It is if you're dick is about as wide as a pepperette. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How so? She's a woman that is knowingly fvcking a married man. Perhaps this is a habit for her and all those dicks have stretched her beyond any ben wa-ing?

BTW: You flatter yourself. A "pencil" is likely a boast for you.

*such fun feeding the troll*
    Wakeup are you even female!?! No amount of dick is going to stretch out a woman's lady parts. (or maybe you know different because of experience???) Sounds like something a 13 year old boy would say.

- - - Updated - - -

"Dirkwell... What were you expecting a round of applause for raising such an issue?

No, Laurie, not at all....... but I thought it might be more interesting then the usual "Is she into me?" crap on here. My bad.
    Thanks to Woody who at least tried to give me a somewhat useful answer.
    Breathe123, you might want to Google it, yes, it is a condition. From all the defensive replies this thread has received it may be a much larger problem than I thought..... especially with Wakeup!!!! ha ha ha
    Aren't we having fun now?
    Last edited by dirkwill; 23-02-15 at 04:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast