+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I tell her that her vagina is too big???

Dirk, I'm not going to rip you apart because the other ladies already did that for me.

Kegel exercises. Though I wouldn't know how you'd approach the subject 'gingerly' that is. Frankly if I had a lover who told me my vagina was too big, I'm sure i'd be offended and most likely lash out somehow in the form of a cold boot under the table and up someone's back side. But you did come here for advice? Google it. Also something called 'NeoControl' or 'magnetic Chair' that stimulates the muscles in question.

Honestly, how the heck would you even bring something like that up? I mean, even if after time passes and you and her meet for coffee to shoot the shyte so to speak, what would say?, "Hey, your great but did you know that for me anyway, your vagina's uh, pretty spacious and uh, I wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware"?? Insert (Slap) or maybe, who knows, maybe she'd laugh. If she's had children and lived a life, I'm sure she's fully aware of her private parts and all they are for her.
    You also have to consider this though Dirk, It may be just you. One ought consider that don't you think? Sad part is, this lady may not be getting satisfied; then again, she may be doing just fine.

Anyway, I don't know how you'd approach something like that without seriously hurting feelings. Obviously, it is a touchy subject
    but as I said, between a penis pump and some toys, it might help
    Last edited by woody; 24-02-15 at 05:37 AM.

You could be doing 1,000 kegal exercises and if he has a pencil dick, it aint gonna help.

How's your wife's vagina, Dirk? Too loose as well? Odds are at your age you have what is medically known as

Shrinky Dink.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No don't tell her. Just because its an issue for you doesn't mean that it will be for another man. She doesn't need to fix anything, just needs to find someone she is compatible with. And why would you try to make her feel insecure about her body? That would be a horrible thing to do to someone you say you care about. Just get on with your life and leave her alone.

And the women here are not bitter or whatever else you called them. You do come across as an asshole so get off your high horse. Maybe you are the problem with possible ED but its easier to pass the blame on someone else
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks for those who gave constructive answers. You saved me from doing a stupid thing. When in a fog after a failed affair one does not think clearly. I and my lady could (and did) talk about ANYTHING, however that time has passed. She gave me a couple openings but I blew them, I didn't know how to tell her, thought there would always be "tomorrow".
    I was fine with the lovemaking, in fact it was spectacular, (except for one minor little detail, that, if we were able to remain together, we would have worked out). I know you won't believe me, but the orgasm ratio was like 6 or 8 to 1 in her favor (but the guy never knows for sure does he). She was very vocal and our neighbors in the adjacent suites were sure looking at us funny in the mornings.
    When I posted this thread I was (misguidedly) sincerely concerned about her future happiness. You have told me that I sounded like an ass. My original post could have been constructed better.
    I am not and have not ever thought of myself as a handsome man and I do not think I am particularly interesting, but SHE made me feel I was both of those things. I imagine you ladies that are in a loving and committed relationship make sure your partners feel the same way, Every Day.
    The Affair:
    I'm sure you pictured seedy motels with desperate humping while I was attempting to get my rocks off and she stares vacantly at the ceiling....... couldn't be more wrong. We are both successful business people and have means. It was a long distance affair, we lived 1400 miles apart, we met on two occasions in luxury or semi luxury hotel suites in what we termed our mini vacations. Our time consisted of an October Harley ride through the Ozark mountains (the second time she ever was on a motorcycle, the first time was with me in 1971), making out on the dock while the harvest moon was rising over the lake, champagne in a two-person jacuzzi tub while the most spectacular lighting storm either of us had ever seen provided the fireworks over the lake, hours lying on a blanket just talking and listening to music in front of the fireplace on a frigid evening in January in KC, dancing, I cooked for her, coffee in our robes in the morning, a museum and a Harley factory tour, shopping at the Plaza, long road trips back and forth to the airports, and so much more. For 6 months we talked daily via Facebook messenger and telephone..... it was MAGIC and I lived and had more emotions in those 6 months than my previous 25 years. I felt like a teenager again!
    Not trying to justify, there is no justifying this, but I would do it again in a second. At age 61 I can see my expire date coming... and I thought I deserved a little happiness.
    In the end I came to the conclusion that the cost to leave my wife was too large, so I am trying (once again) to try to make her happy. I sincerely believe my wife was born pissed off and I have never been able to change that. But I also understand (through research) that the problem could be me... so I will try harder and see if I can meet HER needs better, maybe SHE will better meet mine. She never found out about the affair.....
    EVERYTHING I have written here is the truth, but this is the internet. So please feel free to proceed to rip me apart ladies..... but..... DirkWill has left the building.
    Last edited by dirkwill; 25-02-15 at 05:52 AM.

Why don't you do those things with you wife? It makes me laugh how people who **** other people outside of their union give so much attention to the other woman/man instead of to their wives/husbands who in turn more times then not, reciprocate the passion if the passion is forth coming. That goes for intimacy and passion OUTSIDE the bedroom.

For what it's worth: If you seduce a woman's mind, her body will follow.

You let your romantic life at home slip by taking the other half for granted and you end up thinking that your wife doesn't show you the love when the feeling is probably mutual.

I sincerely believe my wife was born pissed off
    I'm more then sure she did not seem that way when you first started courting her and then loving her enough to marry her. If she did then it begs the question why you kept on with her. So what's pissing her off? I think the two of you would do well with personal counselling.

Anyway... You may benefit from the book "How To Get The Love You Want" its for couples.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-02-15 at 07:54 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I get this about my dick all the time, and as the repeated victim of such degrading, offensive claims about my dick I beg of you, please don't say this to her. Words cannot express the pain inside my heart every time I whip it out and hear "oh god please don't hurt me" or "eeek!! slow down!!! less pressure!!! pull it out I can't take anymore!!! (gasps, goes into convulsions, and faints)".

One especially heartless woman compared my dick to the Greek Serpent God "Draco" my self-esteem has been destroyed by these ruthless slanders against the temple that is my body. Please don't put this poor girl through the same emotional trauma to which I've been subjected.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

She doesn't need to hear your stupid suggestion because of your short comings....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12