+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting a Mixed Signal

Getting a Mixed Signal

So I met this girl in the library she was sitting next to me, she needed help with exel, so I helped her. Saw her again at the library next day and she thanked me again that i helped her she got an A on her assignment. Then later that day saw her again i was passing out flyers for an organization i represented i gave her flyer she said consider the first meeting. Then the third day saw her again we walked together out of the library walked together until we had to part ways. She asked me if I would meet her where i left her cuz she doesnt places to eat for lunch. I kindly accepted I actually ditched 2 classes for her. We spent atleast 6 hours that day and we were comfortable with each other within an hour. We clicked there were no silent moments. We walked around had lunch and walked some eventually she walked to my class i had an exam in. Before i left though I asked her if she was going to come to the meeting she said maybe maybe not, so I told her its okay so I asked her why dont you give me your number so you can let me know if your coming or not and she didnt even hesitate to give me her number. Well couple hours pass by she texted she wasnt coming because she rode the train and she couldnt get home, i kindly offered a ride home but she was already on the train or else she said she would accept and after that we havent stopped texting like its been 3 weeks not one day that we havent texted or talked to each other. She is gorgeous but always feels like there something wrong she comfortable enough to tell me she thinks is wrong with her, I always shower her with compliments and give her comparisons on how she is better in where ever she thinks I know for a fact she loves that i do that and she always call me super sweet, gentleman and overall be happier. She always tells me how nice and sweet I am. She always gives me tip on how ill look better. She tells me I have the best personalty. She tells how she loves how i treat her. In 3 weeks ive ditched almost all my classes to spend time with her because I only attend school Tues and Thrus and i getting feeling with her that i dont get with anybody else. She understands me I understand her we have this thing. Shes asked to go have milkshkes, have coffee, have lunch and watch a movie(havent watched the movie yet) Hell she even asked me to come with her to get her tattoo. Ive asked her to coffee once. We get along, we get more than along. Heres when I question. Every now and then she'll see a guy who is cute and she'll comment say hes cute or she'll send me pics of some built dude. But, she never called me bro, shes called us friends multiple times but never done anything to friendzone me. She even has a nickname for me. I dont get insecure but i dont know if she wants me to be like those men it usually has to do with haircuts and body structure. But then she always touchs back on my personalty. Or if we are walking and she see a cute guy she'll something and ill tell her go get him but she always say nooo im fine. We've talked about past sexual experiences with exs multiple times, we actually know everything about each others past. I get mixed signals from her, what do you guys think. I really really really like her theres this connection I feel with her that ive never felt with any other girl and i know for a fact she enjoys her times with me. She always tells me her requirements of a man I surprisingly fill most of them. So any tips to get her if you guys feel she is just a friend
    i appreciate you guys taking the time to read this.

So I guess I'm on my own nobody can tell...

She is trying to make you jealous! If it's been 3 weeks you guys are talking then I think she's waiting for you to make a move and clearly state you guys are dating or something. I do think by all the compliments you have let it her know that you liked her so if she did not like you back she would have told you already or at least ignored you by stopped talking to you but she hasn't. Maybe you should talk to her and tell straight up how you feel. That you really like her and want to take it to another lever officially dating or wtv you're looking for she will then let you know exactly.

Idk yesterday she was off and we texted only a little said she had things on her mind and was taking break from her phone. Then we texted lastnight from 10 until 2:30ish and toady we havent said one word to each other. She is 2 years older than me and sometimes tends to call me kid. We always joke around Ill find someone for her and shell find someone for me but neither of us actually do anything. She always tells me how I dont have to listen to her suggestion but she loves it when i do. Or when like a dude walks by and she thinks he cute or something ill tell her go get him adn she always tells me she doesnt make the first mvoe. I'm really bad at this sort of thing, I suck at making first moves, I have the fear that if i do something like that we loose our friendship too.

About the text situation i fell asleep and i texted her back like this morning and she hasnt replied. IDK to send another text or what.
    Last edited by HelpMe1; 22-02-15 at 11:33 AM.

In 3 weeks ive ditched almost all my classes to spend time with her
    Stop being an idiot. Do not lose grades over some chick, especially some chick that you dont' even know where you stand with.

Stop conducting a text relationship with her and ask her out on a real date where you kiss her at the end of the night so that she knows that you want to be more then her male girlfriend or some fool who pays for her milkshakes.

Step it up, man and quit ruining your academic year for her... that's just being stupid and she will think that you are if you're giving up that for someone who hasn't even committed to you.

this sort of thing, I suck at making first moves, I have the fear that if i do something like that we loose our friendship too.
    That is where you're not thinking. If you lose the friendship then you'll be better off because like I said, why would you want to be some chicks male girlfriend that pays for her milkshakes when you want to be her boyfriend that gets to shake her world? Don't settle, man. That's for girls with dangly bits. (to explain... "dangly bits" are testicles. You don't want to be some girl's male girlfriend)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 23-02-15 at 08:47 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion