+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend Called A Girl To Get "Advice"...A Girl I Can't Stand!

Boyfriend Called A Girl To Get "Advice"...A Girl I Can't Stand!

Men, I need your advice. I'm not usually a clingy chick, and let my boyfriend have his own space, etc. etc. etc., blah blah blah...you get the point.

There's this chick that he used to be friends with (still friends, just don't talk anymore). This chick is an absolute nasty, trashy little hoochie mama whom I can't stand. She's on my Facebook, and I added her a while back just to see what she was all about, because she was always "Liking" and "Commenting" my boyfriend's pics and statuses. In May, he left his account logged on in my phone and there was a convo between the two of them wherein he was flirting with her, hardcore.

Since then, they haven't talked.

Until...we got in a huge fight a few weeks ago. He called her "for advice" on his and my relationship, and they talked for almost 2 hours. I had to pull information out of him, because I knew he wasn't telling me the whole truth. At first, he said the night before, he'd called a "couple friends". I asked, "Any female friends?" and he admitted he'd called her. I asked how long they'd talked, and he said 20 minutes...I found out it was 1 1/2 hours.

This chick: always has her boobs out on every single picture she posts...and posts every day, or more than once a day of herself. She takes pictures of her butt to show her "workout progress", etc. She's got 2 kids and never talks about them, posts pics of them, etc. She's a real self-absorbed little beyotch, honestly, and I can't stand her.

I believe my boyfriend when he says he called her for advice and then just caught up with her over the phone, but it still bothers me that he divulged his and my relationship business with some skank who doesn't even know me hardly at all, and someone he hasn't talked to in almost a year...then all the sudden calls her when he and I have a huge blowout. Am I overreacting? Or do you think there's more to this? They haven't talked since.

If you asked him to delete her because he was outright and inappropriately flirting with her and you feel that both you and your relationship was threatened by her... what would he say/do?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If you asked him to delete her because he was outright and inappropriately flirting with her and you feel that both you and your relationship was threatened by her... what would he say/do?
    I asked him to ditch her, and he said, "That's ridiculous. She and I have been friends for years, and nothing romantic has EVER taken place between us. I'm not just gonna ditch my friends because you don't like her"

I figured he was right, and I didn't really have the right to say "I trust you", but then ask him to ditch her anyway. The problem resolved itself as far as that goes, since she apparently found out that I was pissed off about it, and she un-friended him, and un-friended me and blocked me on Facebook haha.

I'm not losing any sleep over it, and he hasn't even noticed yet.

That is a lie. "Nothing romantic has ever happened" really? Then why the **** was he flirting with her for hours over text? Why is she the first person he runs to when you have a fight?

A bloke I work with has a long term gf of 5 years and a v slutty female friend just like the one you describe. He was caught in bed with the "friend" a few months back by another friend and his poor gf knows nothing about it.. don't be so naive. Thats all I can say..

If this girl is causing issues between you, then shes an issue and either she goes or you do before she becomes the other woman which she will..

- - - Updated - - -

That is if he hasn't cheated already.. female friends are a red flag. Why do people keep dating people who have no idea about relationship boundaries and respect? Guys like this would not last 5mins with me
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".