+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help am i in the friendzone :/

Help am i in the friendzone :/

how do i know if im in the friendzone met up with this chick 5 years ago we were both 16 at the time now were both 20 going 21 she was my neighbor at that stage we had a thing going sex a couple times a week but then she moved away because of her abusive ex and now shes back she has been for about a year and a half and we always hangout and get drunk and sleep together just cuddles no sex but over the last week and a half we have been inseperable but havent had sex just cuddles kisses etc think i made it worse by having sex with this other chick they absolutely hate each other probably not my best idea but tbh when are my ideas good anyway we started talking again about a two months ago ... and we now give eachother shit about the people we've dated but yeah i have no license and shes more then happy to drive me anywhere and do favors its like the tables have turned and she wants to go on a big roadtrip all around nz once i get my license back

Talk to her!! You did a bad thing sleeping with a girl she hates but it's possible that this could be salvageable. We can't tell you if she wants to date you based on the info, but in my opinion, having sex with each other should not be considered the friend zone. Just ask her out. Take a risk and be honest with her.