+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "honestly i don't regret anything and im happy for us to stay friends"

"honestly i don't regret anything and im happy for us to stay friends"

So basically me and ex/gf not sure yet, had a chat yesterday about my behavior from a party i was drunk and did some really stupid things. (shes Muslim and i'm not) And she has been experiencing a lot of problems since the party her mum found out what i did and she had a massive argument with her dunno how bad but shes ignoring her and everything. I apologized so much and tried my best but i could see it wasn't working, her mum has stopped her form doing anything she said she has to go to school and go home that's it no weekend going out no nothing. She didn't exactly say we've broken up or anything but i hugged her and explained that i'm not gonna be a kid and chase you about and said my goodbye to her. So i left her a message during the night saying:

"I'm sorry for what i done i truly am, I believe this is something that can be worked on down the line but as of now you need to get back with your mum and listen to her shes the most important person right now, i really hope we can keep in contact in the future you really were something special to me."

I hoped that was it and i could just move on do the no contact for a while and see if she would come back to text me but i didn't expect one so soon its not exactly saying she misses me but this is what she replied.

"I know you are but right now i have too much going on to even attempt to work things out between us. I'm not going to cut you out just because things didn't go perfectly, honestly i don't regret anything and I'm happy for us to stay friends and if you ever need anything just text me."

I'm just right now confused on what she wants, does she wants to literally stay friends or does she want to wait till it gets better and then try again, am i over thinking this through? i just don't know what she wants I plan to carry on my no contact and talk to her later on when I've forgotten about her but i really need some advice on what shes trying to tell me like i really want to reply but im not sure if its best to.

There's nothing in her words which make it look like she wants to try again in the future. My guess is that she will probably slowly disappear from your life as you each move forward with new loves and interests.

It's the way it goes for exes.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

for now she is full of her mothers words but after some time she will see things differently just give her some time she is confused you have to do is to show her that you understand the all situation
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za

This is what you text to her and it will give you EXACTLY what it is she meant:

"What does that mean?" Are we still bf/gf or are you just wanting to be platonic friends that don't hang out but we can call if we need anything?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion