+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Little help from all of you pls

Little help from all of you pls

Heres the deal, my fiancé and I are set to be married at the end of the year.

As of recent she has been googling another mans astrological sign and her compatibility with him. it happens every couple of days she reads her horoscope and his characteristics.

Now, I cannot confront her about it since she doesn't know I know this and how I know her search history.

To me its obvious she might have a curiosity in another man, now should I be worried or its just her curiosity? Im pretty sure he is a co worker.

She, of course still treats me the same and says I love you and shows it, so im a little confused on the matter.

Can anyone shine a light a bit on the matter?

We both have kids from previous marriages, shes always been up front with me about everything and has told me I wouldn't be with you if I didn't love you.

Plus she has a lot of responsibilities in her life with her aging parents and son on a daily basis.
    Last edited by mofugga; 26-02-15 at 05:00 PM.

How do you know it's "another man's" horoscope, and if there is even interest there? if all you're going by is her search history? For all you know, it could be her boss's daily and she's just scoping out how to tip toe around him?

Have you asked her why she's reading a different compatibility horoscope then yours?

There's some "Guru" spamming the site who's suppose to have all the love answers... maybe he can check out his crystal ball and tell all????? O.o
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-02-15 at 05:13 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

What has happened in the past so that you've gotten to the point of looking at her search history?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How do you know it's "another man's" horoscope, and if there is even interest there? if all you're going by is her search history? For all you know, it could be her boss's daily and she's just scoping out how to tip toe around him?

Have you asked her why she's reading a different compatibility horoscope then yours?

There's some "Guru" spamming the site who's suppose to have all the love answers... maybe he can check out his crystal ball and tell all????? O.o
    Because she has also searched her sign (female) with his sign (male)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    What has happened in the past so that you've gotten to the point of looking at her search history?
    absolutely nothing, she gacve me access to her google email a while back and I happened to come across the "history" button and as curious as a human being can be, I started looking, its been only as of recent.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant ask her, she would ask why would I do that, just curious I guess.

Like I said: It could very well be her bosses horoscope and she's reading it to make sure she "handles" him according to the days reading.

You're jumping to a whole lot of unfounded assumptions due to your "curiosity." If you're going to snoop then you best be prepared to admit that you have so that you can clarify what it is you've ACTUALLY seen, not what you are assuming you're seeing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Like I said: It could very well be her bosses horoscope and she's reading it to make sure she "handles" him according to the days reading.

You're jumping to a whole lot of unfounded assumptions due to your "curiosity." If you're going to snoop then you best be prepared to admit that you have so that you can clarify what it is you've ACTUALLY seen, not what you are assuming you're seeing.
    her bosses are females, but I get what you say about unfounded assumptions.

theres n othing concrete but searches on different dates from c0mpatability between her sign and his and the occasional characteristics search of that sign and horoscope

Tough one. Like wakeup said, it could be a number of things and now your imagination is running wild with distrust. Who knows, maybe she has a celeb crush and is checking her compatibility with George Clooney. :-p

At this point, you actually probably will need to talk to her about this for your own sanity. I know it's awkward since you'll have to admit you are snooping. Talk to her about it in the most casual, least confrontational way possible.

Also, one can get a small crush on someone without it being significant or impacting the relationship. It happens with long term relationships sometimes, but the other person never finds out because it is just a harmless crush, nothing happens, it fades quickly, etc. That could be what's happening here, but now that you know, it becomes bigger to you than it actually should be. But again, it could not even be a crush at all. There could be a very innocent explanation so you either need to assume the best and drop it or if you can't let it go, ask her.

Quote Originally Posted by lissa View Post
    Tough one. Like wakeup said, it could be a number of things and now your imagination is running wild with distrust. Who knows, maybe she has a celeb crush and is checking her compatibility with George Clooney. :-p

At this point, you actually probably will need to talk to her about this for your own sanity. I know it's awkward since you'll have to admit you are snooping. Talk to her about it in the most casual, least confrontational way possible.

Also, one can get a small crush on someone without it being significant or impacting the relationship. It happens with long term relationships sometimes, but the other person never finds out because it is just a harmless crush, nothing happens, it fades quickly, etc. That could be what's happening here, but now that you know, it becomes bigger to you than it actually should be. But again, it could not even be a crush at all. There could be a very innocent explanation so you either need to assume the best and drop it or if you can't let it go, ask her.

Ty much, im going to drop it for now since all it is a search only. Shes always been straight up with me and she hasn't changed her demeanor towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by mofugga View Post
    Ty much, im going to drop it for now since all it is a search only. Shes always been straight up with me and she hasn't changed her demeanor towards me.
    Should I just tell her to change her password to her email so I cant see history anymore? I think that wouyld work.

It could just be boredom/curiousity. Ive looked up loads of peoples star signs and birth charts. It didn't mean anything
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    It could just be boredom/curiousity. Ive looked up loads of peoples star signs and birth charts. It didn't mean anything
    ty Michelle, ill stick with the curiosity