I met my husband in 2011. He was a bartender at a 5 star hotel, not how I met him though, doing ok for himself. Lost his job, kept dating him, he decided he would get into a more stable field and started a management job. Things were going well, we decided to move in together. I noticed some strange emails from his past when I was on his laptop, but ignored them. One was him replying to a craigslist ad for a booty call basically. Red flag?! Still he treated me great, ignored it. One night a girl texted him out of nowhere about how she missed his #&!# and the things she used to do to said #@!*. I freaked, we almost broke up, he said he hadn't heard from her for years. The text did say from her, it's been a long time. We stayed together, I got pregnant. Decided to get married because he really is a good guy, manners, family oriented, pays his bills, chivalrous, listens. A couple times during my pregnancy he accidentally sent me texts out of nowhere, one saying "pink fuzzy handcuffs and undies with cut out" and another saying "we can be tarzan and jane"...different days. I freaked out again. he assured me it was him and his buddy joking. Fast forward, my son is almost 2, I found him talking to women behind my back on his linkedin profile about how he is married and miserable. Some of the emails he had winking emoji's, smiley faces. Not to mention Since we have been together, he has changed jobs 5 times, and now just recently got fired for poor job performance, even though he literally does work 60 hours a week and I know he is actually there when he says he is.

According to him and a few people we know mutually, he is not a cheater, he is a good guy, has a good heart. His family means the world to him, he treats our son like gold, he is always there. But I am ready to throw in the towel between the trust issues and the job issues. I will be 31 in march, and I really want stability and to have more kids and I am so sick to my stomach about where my life is headed.