+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we screwed

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -
    O.P, to your question
    I just don't know. Surely there's some level of 'sad'. Often people do attempt to put on a show for your muse or to sock it to ya type thing. i don't know. But I do know it is up to you what you are and what you are not willing to tolerate.

Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterly View Post
    All i did was told her that i didn't say anything important to my ex after i replied to her text. That wasn't a lie, nor were there any other "red flags" you bitch. How can you have been with your perfect partner 6 years whithout him slapping you out of your ignoramous attitude? I told you SHE messaged her ex first, and didn't tell me until i saw the email. Is that a red flag or a lie?
    I replied to my ex, and did the same as she did, kept it to myself, it wasn't important.
    Snooping through my phone, email and facebook and ringing people on there even regarding conversations i'd had with them over 2 years ago.. there's some f*cking red flags.. I hope your period finishes soon and you can climb down out of your own lofty arse.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Letting her keep the laptop was to stop her bad mouthing me, im wondering though that because im not giving her the attention she normally gets in this situation, will she realize she might have made a mistake?
    At the very least do you think she's sad? Or is she having the best time of her life now like she tried to pretend the other day on her facebook
    Dude... Are you sure you arn't HER??? Holy sh*t you're psychic!!
    I totally deleted her from my life ok. Havn't spoken to her since the night i said "you know im a good person, you can keep the laptop, i know you use it for your project and i wouldn't do that to you, take care of yourself". And she said "Thanks, you too )... ugh that smiley face made me wanna knock some teeth out.

Anyway, my life is moving on, i have an amazing interview today which could leapfrog me into a job i deserve with the money i want (yes even in this sh*tty environment).
    Then when i come out on a high, i have a message from her. It's funny, as soon as i forgot about her and wasn't expect anything from her and accepted the fact that i wasn't on her mind anymore boom. She messages me.
    Here's the message. I want to pretext this by telling you what i think.
    I think as time has passed, what she thinks i did has seemed to sound less and less bad.
    I think she's starting to realize being on her own sucks, and being on her own at her age sucks.
    I think she starting to forget the bad things that happened with us, can see the effort i was making at the end, and is missing
    the stuff that was good with us, and most of all, missing the fact that i specifically learned how to use photoshop, after effects, sony vegas etc JUST so i could help her with her school work. I know for a fact she's missing us going off together filming and taking pictures. I think the message she sent me at the start proves that she misses me, but then she ends it with a "im not gonna make him think i miss him, i don't want him knowing i thought i was wrong so i'll write this in case he tells me to **** off and i'll still look good".

"Like you to help me finish my video. We started something together and it just doesn't feel right without you... i've been doing a load of filming for the last week, i even bought a go pro. I only want to finish this film, i don't want anything else if your up for it".

What a mixed up messed up message. and like you said "she contacted me to use me". How heartless can this bitch be? does she actually miss me at all?

I fking told you she'd contact you again to get you to try and DO HER SCHOOL WORK FOR HER.

None of what you think is what is going on in her head. She is a selfish user and the only reason she's contacted you is because she's pretty sure you're so hung up on her that you'll be a foolish twit and you'll run back to do her shit for her.

Don't be who she thinks you are. Be a strong and independent MAN... not her boy who is her door mat.

DO NOT RESPOND TO HER. She's the worse kind of C word that is on this green earth. There are men out there that would run to do this just so that they feel important. Those men have problems with their personal boundaries, self-respect and confidence and have codependency issues.

Don't be one of those men. It will make you hate yourself when she cold heartedly has ziltch to do with you once you complete her project for her.

Think this: "Fvck her and the horse she rode in on." Save your good heart and nature for someone that values you. She only values herself.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW: Good luck with getting the primo job.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12