+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost and broken help!!!!

Lost and broken help!!!!

Hello everyone I need advice I need support for 6 years I dated my first girlfriend who later became the mother of my daughter
    After our daughters birth I brought her in with me to my parents only at 16 and she was 17 .... I loved this girl with all my heart but at home there started to be tensions between my mother and her and me too because I was so stressed about work I pushed her away anyway my girlfriend wanted to move out after 2-3 years but I didn't want to because I knew we were not financially stable but recently these past 2 years me and her started to argue a lot but they were silly arguments she has a big ego and even in the wrong would continue the fight... I also started to build up bad temper ... Fast forward to August of 2014 her friend caught me talking to another girl but noting serious .. But this hurt my gf .. We talked it out and settled things... Come around December we got into an argument and I told her just leave ! The next day she called me and asked if she should leave I told her go for it if she thought it's what she needed I said it in hopes of a 2 week breakup and she would return...we hadn't had civilized conversations until Valentine's Day she accepted my invite to dinner and 50shades of gray ... Since then we started talking and texting still with tension but she gives me kisses... But keep in mind every time I ask if we will work things out she yells at me I NEED SPACE I NEED A BREAK LEAVE ME ALONE I don't know if I love you I don't know what I want I feel happy single ...I can't handle this any more I feel lonely sad depressed low self esteem I lost my whole world I have been trying to prove I am willing to change... But she shuts me out doesn't let me in .. My biggest fear she will move on during our break! ... To me I regret it all I didn't know what I had until I lost it... She has been going out on weekends and gets bunch of likes on her pictures she changed her hair! ... On Friday feb 27 we argued because I was trying prove she was maybe interested in someone else... She got really angry and left ...and said leave me alone if it's meant to be it's meant!!

I just don't know how to accept it! It's hard for me knowing she might fall for someone else it's hard!!!!!!!!! I can't even eat focus on work !!! It's hard knowing she might not give me another chance knowing I'm freaking willing to do anything and be as good as the next guy :,(!!!!!!!!!!!! I've cried in front of her out of pain I send her long texts and get the cold shoulder !!!! Everyone says just let her be !! But I can't face it that maybe she doesn't love me !!!!!

Hello Roaster12305, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"