+ Follow This Topic

Thread: being played?

being played?

We meat up in november and stared a friends with benefits relationship because it was going so good between us ,i was living alone then and we meat up 2 times a week ,used to talk more then i said one day its over he got mad and we stayed friends and after 2 weeks we started again ,and it had been going like this untill now and the intimacy level has grown so much ..we meet up random also ,and we talk laugh and so on ,i try not to text him i let him ,but he doesnt want nothing serious ,we did talk about this once and he couldnt come up with a yes or no answer ..i know he likes me and i mean something to him but why in the world cant you have a relationship ?He doesnt answer this questions ..i think im beeing played and that is my question to you ,am i??

No, you're not being played. He's been very clear about the fact that he doesn't want a relationship and knowing how he feels, you choose to have an intimate relationship with him.

If you want more, you'll need to choose a man who does want a relationship. If this guy gets mad about you moving on, it's not your problem. If he *really* wanted you to stay around, he'd commit to a relationship with you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Your playing yourself by deluding yourself into believing he will want more.. it would have been more from the start if it was ever going to happen. Why are you settling for this when you obviously want more than just sex? Why get into a FWB situation to begin with? One word: Delusional

If he was the relationship type he wouldn't be in a FWB with you now... hed have a gf or you would be his gf.. guys are easy to read through their behavior.. so why do you assume he is better than what hes showing you?
    Last edited by michelle23; 02-03-15 at 04:56 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If you ever want a guy to commit to a serious relationship, you need to learn to keep your legs closed until he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If he was the relationship type he wouldn't be in a FWB with you now...
    ^^^^^this! Guys who are serious don't do FWB.

Quote Originally Posted by lucylou View Post
    We meat up in november
    lol Great choice of words.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion