+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Love Advice

Need Love Advice

Hi guys,

Im 22 years old, and I am committed now for five months. Well were still on stage of getting to know each other. His working abroad and I only met him on a dating site before.
    We have same nationality. I love him so much. But I have doubts he lots of girl friends in facebook that makes me jealous. He said to me that he loves me but for me Its hard to believe. He never introduce me yet to his family , he said that theirs a right time for that. Do i need to stay to this relationship or should I go?

Hello,
    chel

In my opinion honest, direct communication is a key part of any relationship. When both people feel comfortable expressing their needs, fears, and desires, trust and bonds are strengthened.If you approach your partner with the attitude that things have to be your way or else, it will be difficult to reach a compromise. Sometimes this attitude comes from not having your needs met while you were younger, or it could be from years of accumulated resentment building up in your current relationship. It’s all right to have strong convictions about something, but your partner deserves to be heard as well. You are more likely to get your needs met if you respect what your partner needs, and compromise when you can.Change is inevitable in life, and it will happen whether you go with it or fight it. Flexibility is essential to adapt to the change that is always taking place in any relationship, and it allows you to grow together through both the good times and the bad.So you should give time to your relationship and trust each other.

I think your right. Well I will tell it to him what I feel and will see if what happen, Thank you Msjenniferaniston.

You have never met face to face? Then its not a relationship. Why are you wasting your time?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Why would you want to meet his parents before you even have met him?

Are you two Indian or Pakistani?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

We met before he went to abroad.

- - - Updated - - -

We met before. We both filipino