+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guy friend

Guy friend

Ok before you call me a cradle robber remember we're just friends. I brole up with my friend and was sending him a text when I must have text the wrong number and got a different guy. He had just broke up with his girlfriend she cheated on him. So we have been texting back a forth just for moral support. Now I am fifty three and recently found out he is only nineteen but talks like he's thirty he's very mature for someone so young.I really enjoy talking to him is it wrong?

Ha! Janet are you trolling for more teenagers by putting this in the Teenager Sub-Forum?

As for your question: What does your therapist think about what you're doing?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Janet from another planet... Seriously? Your 53 and you waste a lot of time sexting and texting dudes? I'm in my twenties and I don't even text as much as you do. Get a grip of your life woman! And yeah, what's up posting on a teenage forum?

Didn't realize I was on teenage forum. No I'm not trolling for teens. And my therapist thinks as long as we're just friends the age shouldn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realize I was on the teenage forum. He's just a friend who's helping me through a tough time . Besides I live in Michigan and he lives in Kansas so all we can do is text.

The fact that you have to ask this question of us indicates that your gut is telling you that this friendship is questionable.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Your therapist is even more fukced up than you are. The fact that you are vulnerable right now to find a rebound relationship, your therapist should be discouraging you to be friends with any guy, specially teenage guys!

She's a troll.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion