+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a man who has a pregnant girlfriend ..advice

In love with a man who has a pregnant girlfriend ..advice

I am 27 and he is 33 ..he is my best friends brother.Nothing sexual has happened between us apart from a kiss years ago .
    We've been texting for a while now and talking on the phone..he broke up with his girlfriend as things weren't working..after they split she told him she was pregnant as she had stopped taking the pill ( she didn't tell him she stopped contraception ) he got back with her but we still continue to talk .
    My friend found out we were talking a while back and went crazy and started telling him to leave me alone etc and I was her friend and out of bounds .
    I have feelings for him but I know nothing can happen and that's the worst bit .
    We talk a lot ,he texts me all the time ,Saturday he asked to come to mine for a Chinese even just as friends but I said no as I couldn't guarantee nothing would happen .
    He's told me if I get a boyfriend he would be so jealous ,he tells me he can't stop thinking of me and he knows he shouldn't .
    He keeps saying why are things so awkward and complicated and on Sunday he turned round and said .." Too be fair I wouldn't want you as something on the side " I don't get what he meant by that ..straight after he text how about a innocent massage .
    Is he attracted to me ..any feelings there or just sexual ?
    He text yesterday saying I deserve a nice boyfriend and someone who treats me well .

He text me wishing me happy valentines day ..and said how great he thinks we could be together and why is it so complicated .
    I can't stop thinking of him and I know it's wrong I do..he's sister ( my friend ) keeps saying he keeps mentioning you and he's mum stopped me and said he mentioned that he thinks your great and likes you .
    It's all bizarre ..any opinions or advice even if I won't like it ..
    I'm not a bad person I know we probably shoulda even be speaking

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Like it or not, he is going to have a baby with another woman. They are now a family. Life is about to become MUCH more complicated for him, and you are simply representative of a simpler time in life for him. He says you deserve a nice boyfriend...... believe it, and leave them alone. You are playing with fire, and it may cause a baby to have no father.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Stop talking to him. It's the only way you're going to get out from under his spell. He's being extremely inappropriate and you're allowing him to be that way. All the time you continue to talk to him and let his superficial words draw you to him means the more time you waste being open in mind and heart enough to find a man of your own. One who doesn't have a girlfriend and a baby on the way.

God... have the self-respect to totally distance yourself from this twit. He's setting you up to be a piece on the side. Zero contact starting NOW.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yah, not a fun situation.
    Sorry your hurting but the ladies said it all; couldn't add anything more

You got a crush on him. You are infatuated with him. This isn't real and you need to pull the brakes on this fantasy before you and him do something stupid. Gaurenteed if you end up perusing this, you will end up regretting it one day. He is about to have a baby. Would you want to be with a guy with a kid and baby mama issues?