+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on loving a girl who is dating someone already

Advice on loving a girl who is dating someone already

I'm 19 and a senior in high school. I saw this senior girl at a track meet a while ago and I can't stop thinking about her. She was honestly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen and all I want to do is talk to her at least once. She goes to a school a few towns over and I keep seeing her at track meets.
    i was going to go over and talk to her, but after talking to some other people, I found out that she has a boyfriend and they have been dating for over three years now. The kids on her team told me a lot about her and we are so similar. I want to talk to her and get to know her more, but I am a little afraid to do that because she already has a boyfriend and I don't want to be an idiot that just goes up to her and embarrasses myself in front of her and all my peers who I run with. I could use some advice with this and any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

She's taken!! stop wasting your time and use your energy finding yourself a nice single girl. How would you like it if some guy was planning out ways to mack on your precious babe??? I can tell you have no game, get friend zoned all the time, get obsessed over a girl and girls who have BFs.....you are being a creepy weasel. That's right you don't want to be an idiot, mind your own.

Now if you want to find a nice girl, you need to learn to socialize more so you can learn to be comfortable around girls. Practice on girl who don't intimidate you. learn to flirt tease, show confidence. Who care if a few uggos catch feelings, all you have to do is say no. Just work your way up the better looking ones. Don't be afraid of rejection, if they don't want to go out with you, move onto the next. The tip is don't invest your feelings, don't admire a girl from afar, putting her up on a pedestal, then becoming obsessed....you fail if you do that. Girls hate that, it makes you look weak and lame. You need to act distant cool and aloof, chat a little bit then pull away, chat to he some more, then ask for her number confidently. "You should go out with me sometime, but I will be needing your number..." ballzy works best.