+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What if my needs aren't compatible with my marriage?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, I think you have it backwards. You say *you* need to be needed. But my objective POV says you really don't want/need your wife. This is classic denial and transference of YOUR issue onto her. Check your navel on this:

"The more I thought about it, the more I knew that she wouldn't be into strap ons or gender roleplay. She would sympathize with me but not be able to carry it out, and *if she tried it wouldn't be exciting it would be awkard*. But you're right that the only way forward need not be cheating. As I said before, one of few options that isn't on the table is cheating."
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This is classic denial and transference of YOUR issue onto her.
    you mean projection, transference is entirely different occurrence.
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 08-04-15 at 09:30 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by eve.ashley View Post
    you mean projection, transference is entirely different occurrence.
    Do I? Perhaps. I don't know how you are defining those terms. Define them and I will decide which I meant. Thanks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Do I? Perhaps. I don't know how you are defining those terms. Define them and I will decide which I meant. Thanks.
    lady, i don't define those terms, freud and jung have. google them like god intended you to.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lady, I won't google shit. My post was for the OP, not you, and I'll thank you to go away unless you have something useful to post.

I actually don't give a crap whether its transferral or projection. The OP seems intelligent enough to understand my point. But since you are more dense I will be more clear: I was humouring your obvious need to try to teach me something. Now, please go find someone else to troll or get back to watching Dr. Phil reruns for your education.

Thank you very much.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lady, I won't google shit. My post was for the OP, not you, and I'll thank you to go away unless you have something useful to post.

I actually don't give a crap whether its transferral or projection. The OP seems intelligent enough to understand my point. But since you are more dense I will be more clear: I was humouring your obvious need to try to teach me something. Now, please go find someone else to troll or get back to watching Dr. Phil reruns for your education.

Thank you very much.
    well, you sure sound like a person that doesn't google stuff. you are using words the wrong way, and when you run out of arguments resort to name calling.

yes, i will be sure to stay away from you. you are below the level i am willing to sink to.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take a look in the mirror and read my other post.

You post like a teenager. I really hope you aren't past middle age, that would just be awful.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You post like a teenager.
    actually i post like i am very knowledgeable about psychology and sociology, which i am

and

i also post like i am dyslexic, which i also am.

dyslexic, that's another big word, you can use the wrong way, coz you are to arrogant to google it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh, eve can you please stop trolling me? You don't know anything about me and you are going to look like an ass very quickly if you continue down this path.

Did you look at my join date? How about another word: banned? Do you know it? I bet you do...
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

oh i'm sorry please don't get me banned, what will i ever do if i cannot visit this forum.

i apologize for pointing out you use words the wrong way, i'm sure other people did not notice and will not trust my opinion anyway, coz i only joined recently.

one day, when i succeed in life, i wish to have a long term membership at one such forum.

please, give me a chance and don't get me banned.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL! I might have you wrong afterall. That last post was fuking hilarious.

Look I don't want to spoil your troll fun, just stop fking w/my inbox, k? I just got back from a hiatus and its close to full and there are some people I actually want to speak to. Stop quoting my posts and I'll leave you alone to do whatever. It's a big forum.

Peace out.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ok.

let's peacefully co-exist.

peace out.

peas and corn all round....where's that cosmic joint when we need one.. oh, here it is, in my mouth. aahhhh

Actually, I think you have it backwards. You say *you* need to be needed. But my objective POV says you really don't want/need your wife. This is classic denial and transference of YOUR issue onto her. Check your navel on this:

"The more I thought about it, the more I knew that she wouldn't be into strap ons or gender roleplay. She would sympathize with me but not be able to carry it out, and *if she tried it wouldn't be exciting it would be awkard*. But you're right that the only way forward need not be cheating. As I said before, one of few options that isn't on the table is cheating."
    That's a scary thought. Can you explain it further? I don't understand how you came to think that I don't need/want my wife based on what I wrote. Thank you.

O.P
    Hire a pro or get a grip.

Sexes aside, you made your choice and you chose her. Many people work to keep sparks alive and kicking well..

If your wife is open to an experience, hire two pro's; one for her and one for you. OR, don't and use your imagination like so many of us do.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast