+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Every Single Time

Every Single Time

For as long as I can remember ive been dumped in the same way every time, and its not even a good way. Every single relationship ends up like so, She stops talking to me and leaves me worried, and finds someone else without even telling me were done and then its my fault when I want to know why. I can understand if its all the same type of girl, but ive even dated the quiet girl in class, the cute kind and cheerful, goth chicks, ect. It always ends the same way. I have people tell me all the time any girl who ends up with me will be a lucky girl, but if thats true why do they all insist on hurting me. Ive tried everything, being clingy, being distant, hanging out with them only when they wanted. nothing works. it sucks, and to make it worse its coming to the point that Im starting to not care anymore. hell ive even tried dated a girl with alot of problems since she was like me and I thought maybe she wont dump me like the others, or so I thought. seriously why do people do this to me? What am I doing wrong?

You could be trying too hard. You know man, when it is a right kind of fit with someone, it'll happen naturally. I'm going to assume your younger and being young is the time to explore what works and what doesn't work for you.

Stop over analyzing behaviours. Establish your own self and let the chips fall where they may.
    Next time you start seeing someone, just go with the flow. Wanna see them?, call them up. Need some space? Take it. Wish to kiss them? Do it.
    Stop trying to cater to what you think they want or need and just allow things to naturally progress.

Not everyone's a match. Most aren't. That's what makes it so special when we finally do meet one.
    Stop beating yourself up. Chances are, there's nothing major wrong with you; just haven't met a match for you yet is all. Hey, some people wait half a lifetime before they meet theirs.

Woody is spot on when she says that most people aren't a match. Finding a match is not an easy task.

What are the girls telling you when you ask why? There must be some clues as to what's not working. What about during the relationship....do they ever mention being dissatisfied about anything?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.