+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can anyone explain this?

Can anyone explain this?

Woman I saw last weeks and have been talking to since tells me she's not ready for a relationship. Fine although I'm less than impressed with the adolescent 'not ready' bullshit when she means I'm not the one for her. That's fine. Then she says I can stay in touch. I don't contact her as I really don't see the point. She messages me on FB this morning 'have a nice day' - so is she playing games? Needs attention?

Maybe she wants you to be her friend with benefits?

Ask her to come over and do you and see how she responds.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If she wanted to be your friend then don't ruin your friendship as it can be possible that she needs some time to think about the relationship which you want from her, you should give her time to think and make her realize that you really love her and you are the one for her. So do something by which she feels special.

Bois, there are a lot of people who don't understand that 'not ready' means that you haven't found 'the one' yet. Not understanding the link doesn't mean that they are intending to bullshit you.

Anyway, if you don't want to stay friends (which is entirely your prerogative), it would help if you told her how you feel. She may be under the illusion that a friendship with you is possible. Once you tell her that you're not interested in only friendship, there's a strong chance she'll leave you alone.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

B&T, ^^ point and case...

Why not ask her straight up if she likes you in a romantic way. No games. Tell her your feelings and see what she says. If she is beating around the bush giving you non-direct answers it means she is not that into you because either 1) she has a bf and is thinking about cheating 2) wants you just as friends with benefits 3) doesn't like you romantically but wants attention

Is seeking your attention, so like you said needs " your " attention ~ probably is confused why you aren't giving her any & that is why the reply to you.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ