+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Successfully convinced my girlfriend to take part in my fetish:-))

Successfully convinced my girlfriend to take part in my fetish:-))

As you might remember from a few months ago, I was having much difficulty trying to convince my GF to take part in my fetish.

Background:

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/93308-convince-girlfriend-fetish.html[/url]

Well......as luck would have it, I finally got the chance to act out this fetish with her...kind of by accident.

So anyway, here's the story......

Last weekend, we went on a mini vacation, about a 5 hour drive away, and on Friday night as we were driving out to this place, she complained that she felt constipated, and that she had not pooped since Thursday morning (36 hours earlier), as she usually poops a lot every single day, and often twice per day.

Of course, I was turned on by this and glad to hear that she sounded a bit uncomfortable from not being able to go!!

The next day (Saturday) she still hadn't been able to go and for breakfast she ate a lot of pancakes, and oatmeal, to try and make it so she could go [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] as by now she really was "getting constipated pretty badly", as she put it.

As I alluded to earlier, I was really turned on by this, and paradoxically, the more constipated she became as time went on without going, the happier I became as I could see her put her hand over her stomach most of the day.

She ate a lot for lunch and again at dinner on Saturday, hoping this the food would stimulate her to go, but it didn't do anything to move her bowels, and that night, she really was becoming distressed, as she had not been able to poop for 2 and a half days at this point. As we got undressed to go to bed that night, I could see her (normally flat) stomach, bulging out noticeably from the poop that had built up in her for over 2 days.

On sunday morning, now 3 full days since she had last gone, she ate more oatmeal, fiber, and coffee to try to get things moving.

We left at about 9 AM to make the 5 hour drive home, and about an hour into the car ride, she tells me that she is starting to feel the urge to take a major dump, and tells me that she might need to stop soon to find a bathroom.

30 minutes after that, it hits her full force and she says to me "OMG, I realllyyy have to go BAD now, please stop at next Mcdonalds or whatever"

Of course, I am aroused by her being in pain, and right then and there, it occurs to me to do something that I never would have thought to do!

I tell her that I am NOT going to stop and that I'm very turned on by the pain she is in from not being able to poop!!

She becomes furious and demands that we stop so she can poop, but I just stick to my guns and keep driving as we are still over 3 hours from home.

To mess with her even more, I slow down and drive 5 mph under the speed limit, vs the 5-10 mph over that I had been doing!!

Another 30 minutes later, and she is squirming relentlessly in her seat while putting one hand on her stomach and the other under her butt!!

She BEGS me to stop and poop, but I tell her "Hell nooooo, you are NOT going to be pooping until we get home"

Of course, she is furious but I keep going!

It is the BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD to have such control over her, and to know that she has 3 days worth of crap in her intestines that she is desperate to get rid of, but can't, and it is beyond euphoric for me to know that all that poop has been just rotting away and festering inside of her for 3 full days.

Now, 20 minutes later, she continues to squirm in her seat and asks again to please stop so she can go. I tell her "NO" again, that she won't be pooping until she gets home in 2 more hours.

At this point, she is squirming even more than 20 min ago, if thats even possible! And she it now sitting on her foot to try and keep everything in.

I continue to mess with her and say "imagine if you had to hold this massive crap in for a full week" and she just can't take it anymore, as she does everything she can to hold it in sitting on her foot and putting her hand on her stomach!!

5 minutes later, she breaks down and can't take the pain anymore, and gives into the urge. Immediately, she lets loose and completely fills her jeans with 3 days worth of held in crap!! She breaths a sigh of relief, but at the same time she is cussing me out for not stopping for her to use a toilet.

Then a few minutes later, more of her poop erupts into her jeans and the amount of crap that she produces is HUGE.

She then has to sit in her crap for the rest of the ride home, and continues of course to be furious at me for making her not able to use a toilet!!

Still turned on, I mess with her mind again, and tell her "You are weak for giving into the urge to go. You need to toughen up and hold it in longer next time"

THe rest of the ride home, is a verbal brawl between us, and when we get home, I help her get cleaned up, but she is still mad at me for doing this to her.

I tell her (she knew already) that I really wanted to see her desperate to poop, and that I couldn't let this chance pass me by.

Still steaming mad at me that night, we slept separately, but a few days later, resolved the situation and I promised I would not do that again to her.

It still was the BEST thing ive ever experienced. It was beyond arousing to see her in such misery from having to go [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] so desperately as she tried with all her might to hold it in!

So glad I got it done with!

you are f*cked. You must have gone through some childhood traumatizatiin involving poop and parents.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    you are f*cked. You must have gone through some childhood traumatizatiin involving poop and parents.
    C'mon, you can't be serious, can you?

Is what I did really that big a deal in the grand scheme of things??

She needed that to have happen....sometime. Its not like I permanently injured her or something.

This story is bogus. Why didn't your gf just open the car door and go on her own to find a place to sh*t. Also if she had sh*t all over herself, she would have had a nasty urinary tract infection. I call bullsh*t!

Technically, your subject is a lie. You didn't convince her to participate, you forced her to participate. So, it's almost equivalent to rape, in a way.

Admittedly, I've never for a second believed this story has been true, but it has been an entertaining lie nonetheless. I think the biggest evidence is the fact that I absolutely refuse to believe if all of this were actually true that this guy would still have a girlfriend after this incident. I cannot imagine somebody actually staying with somebody who would do that to them. But, I have enjoyed following this bizarre, if somewhat (or completely) fabricated bizarre file worthy story. So, thank you for that.

O.P
    YOU ARE ONE TWISTED F___ FACE YOU KNOW THAT!!! You actually get off on your lady in pain not to mention the huge added risks of UTI's and Kidney Infection.

You sad twisted little man,,,,go **** yourself

Woodster, I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure this particular user has just been funning with us this whole time. I find it hard to believe this story is true, if for nothing else than the fact that the OP always acts as though there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with his particular "fetish."

Cool story bro!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lmao with this guy, I think I posted in your other thread. You the man!

yeah, maybe; but i'm still visualizing a tube up his arse and filling it till the sun don't shine, rotating him twice and then, repeating....

Gotta say, Woodinator, I'm liking this ever so slight "Evil Jester" side of you. You are starting to sound like my twin sister from another mister. :-P