+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What trun you on when you first look at a women

What trun you on when you first look at a women

Hey.. how are you!!!

Question: What is the first thing that turn you on, or that you are attracted to when you look at a women (face, body, butt, attitude)...

Tone Guest
    Smile!

I LOVE when girls smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Smile!

I LOVE when girls smile
    Oh Please....you're checking out their rack

Tone Guest
    That too

O:)

you guy's... be serious....lol...

I dont know Tone....If they have an ugly face, you're going to move on right? But aside from that, I'd definately have to snag a peak at the posterior.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dont know Tone....If they have an ugly face, you're going to move on right? But aside from that, I'd definately have to snag a peak at the posterior.
    So you like when the posterior is (small, or robust)

Round. For example, there's a girl here at work who flirts with me all the time. We get along real well but from what I can tell, she has a flat butt. Not my type. But at the same time, I'm not into 'big butts' either. Maybe you could say decent sized and well defined.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Round. For example, there's a girl here at work who flirts with me all the time. We get along real well but from what I can tell, she has a flat butt. Not my type. But at the same time, I'm not into 'big butts' either. Maybe you could say decent sized and well defined.
    Well being a women, and been very visual too, I think that round butt and defined butt are nice...that my opinion as been a women

If a woman is facing me then I notice, eyes, smile and rack.... If her back is turned its hair, ass, legs... But it all comes down to her personality
    If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Sal329
    If a woman is facing me then I notice, eyes, smile and rack.... If her back is turned its hair, ass, legs... But it all comes down to her personality
    Yes that true in a way.. She could be the most beautiful women, perfect body but her personnality is the &%*?% that really make her ugly...

first thing i notice is hair...(i know im weird) i wouldnt say im "into" hair but its the first real thing i notice about the person. I take good care of my hair and want girls to fallow suit. From there i notice Eyes and face. If they are turned its Hair then butt. Rack is last thing i notice. I dont really care for boobs although i wont turn away when somone flashes me

I'm not gonna lie, I'm somewhat superficial. But if I see a girl that I may be interested in, and I'm damn picky, they better have one hell of a personality. If she's hot and I realize she has a great personality, I'm usually busting through my pants in no time. Personality is really important, but physically nothings better than a great smile, and a great ass.

i like girls with nice round butts , not TOO big with no huge waist ( i dont like a badonkadonk) . well curved (no , NOT FAT , just with SOME hips )

This is how i notice a girl , they usually get my attention by their cloths . if its flashy ill look because i can spot it 10 miles away , if not ill notice if they happen to have a nice body (btw i HATE flashy cloths , but my eyes cant help it when it sees a walking rainbow).. anyways , back to subject . I look at their face first , i notice their eyes , nose , hair , teeth (yes it is important to me , i dont like to kiss train tracks , and be given head by them) lips . then i look at their body in general , and if their back is turned i definetaly look at their ass . i dont really care for tits , im not much of a titman . i prefer a good piece of ass , with a nice smile and a brain in her head .

A woman's eyes...
    They tell you everthing you need to know.
    And Bedroom eyes...with a bedroom voice is a plus.

Everything else is secondary.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast