+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLEASE can i get quick advice

PLEASE can i get quick advice

This one girl sort of wanted to go to prom with me during high school, she didn't tell me directly, we never spoke to each other directly,but my sports coach told me. I had social issues back then and she messaged me on facebook, i told her i didn't want to go to prom. Fast forward 4 years, i'm a junior in college, i sent a friend request on facebook to her and she accepted it. Would it look creepy if i messaged her saying" Hey how are you? i hope you don't mind the random friend request ,i saw you in my friend suggestions lol"
    my intentions are to hopefully get a date with her.. you see i'm shy and i felt so horrible last summer break because of the isolation.... i really just need someone in my life right now

If your going to message her, do so with confidence and get to the point quickly. "Havn't seen you around in awhile, hows life? Fancy a drink?" Or if your really brave, be a bit cheeky and say something like "hey good looking/gorgeous, would love to take you out friday night if your free"
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I agree with michelle23. Be confident and/or cheesy in any message you send. My guy is shy also but caught my attention with his wit, humor and sarcasm via messages before we even met up for our first date.