+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How many times ? Can you guess the number ?

How many times ? Can you guess the number ?

If a married man had a relation outside marriage just for fun , how many times you think he will take his new love to a hotel ? Can you guess the number of times before he will tell this woman it is over . In general , how many times you think a man can cheat with the same woman in a hotel before he ends the relation with her ? Please try to guess the number only , thanks

Why are you asking and from which side of the fence do these questions come? Are you the worried wife or the other woman who knows about the worried wife yet continues screwing her husband?
    Apologies but I find your request odd and can only speculate as to why your asking in the first place...

but to answer your number question? huh. Who the flip knows. What do you think the number is?

No definite number, so no guesses. Could be twice a week for a year or once a month for 6 months and he'd only tell her it was over when she pushed for more because then she'd be seen as nagging as his wife.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.