+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm honestly lost here! Please help!

I'm honestly lost here! Please help!

In a nutshell, I just started seeing this amazing educated girl (senior at a top school I went to as well) and I'm head over heels for her. We've been texting for like 4 weeks and clicked great and a few nights ago I had my second date with her. Long story short, she's all over me and very, very sexual (and that's great!) and she says she wants to keep seeing me. I brought up that I really like her and hope that things can become an official relationship eventually but she said that, because she got out of a relationship over a year ago, she's not ready for that now and doesn't know how long it will be until she is, if she ever is at all.

I really like this girl so much and I'm willing to wait for her and I'm more than happy to fool around in the meantime (guy's dream come true!) but how do I play this situation with the intention of trying to turn this into a real, long-term relationship in time? She said she's not opposed to seeing what happens but just isn't ready to commit now and may not ever be but she didn't rule a long-term relationship out either.

I also understand that two dates isn't enough time to take things in a serious relationship-type direction but I just need help figuring out how to steer this ship toward an ideal destination. Please advise!

Mahendra Trivedi has been helping people all over the world with his unique ability through energy transmissions called The Trivedi Effect. People all over the world have been reporting remarkable benefits of improvements after registering for the Trivedi Master Wellness programs and retreats that have been helping the people to gain their confidence and lost trust in relationships.So if you need help and wanted to chamge your life than Visit - [url=http://goo.gl/RBwJLS]Special Prayer Call[/url]
    Last edited by jenniferaniston; 20-03-15 at 03:21 AM.

I guess right now there really isn't much of anything you can do to tell if she is sincere or not. She could be 100% sincere and honestly open to seeing where things go. She could just be one of those people who likes to play around with people and keep around "options" stringing them along and never fully committing.

Really, I guess only time will tell. If things continue to go well, then why not give her a chance. At some point, though, if you want a more serious relationship and that does not seem to be what she wants, then that is the time to end things and move on. If she doesn't want a serious relationship or just doesn't want one right now, that is absolutely 100% fine. But, if you DO, that doesn't mean you should just have to live with being with somebody who doesn't want to take you as seriously as you want to take her. So, if that became the case, best that you two go your separate ways and you find somebody who will want the same things you want.

For now, though, I guess only time can tell if she is sincere. If you are okay with waiting a while to see how things go, then do that. Just don't let yourself get TOO attached, because she may not decide she wants to be more serious, and that would be the sign for you to move on. If you are honestly not okay with being in a relationship without the intention that you are both hoping it will become serious, then you'd not be wrong to end it right now. Obviously, you shouldn't expect things to be serious after only two dates, but if you already know you both have differing opinions on where you see things going, what would be the point in continuing?

So, again, I guess you really have to decide if you are okay with waiting a while to see how things go, or if that would not be enough for you, even in the short term. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by King8913 View Post
    In a nutshell, I just started seeing this amazing educated girl (senior at a top school I went to as well) and I'm head over heels for her. We've been texting for like 4 weeks and clicked great and a few nights ago I had my second date with her. Long story short, she's all over me and very, very sexual (and that's great!) and she says she wants to keep seeing me. I brought up that I really like her and hope that things can become an official relationship eventually but she said that, because she got out of a relationship over a year ago, she's not ready for that now and doesn't know how long it will be until she is, if she ever is at all.

I really like this girl so much and I'm willing to wait for her and I'm more than happy to fool around in the meantime (guy's dream come true!) but how do I play this situation with the intention of trying to turn this into a real, long-term relationship in time? She said she's not opposed to seeing what happens but just isn't ready to commit now and may not ever be but she didn't rule a long-term relationship out either.

I also understand that two dates isn't enough time to take things in a serious relationship-type direction but I just need help figuring out how to steer this ship toward an ideal destination. Please advise!
    How do you handle this? Well first off, you don't think of creating strategies that will make her change her mind. Instead you just fvck her, on your terms. You date others and you don't put any value on her and how "sexual" she is. For all you know of her she could be emotionally or mentally deficient so why are you putting so much value on her just because you've had sex with her? You know nothing about her in the real sense and you may not even want anything more then her vagina on a part time basis.

She's asking you to fk her and that's it so:
    Stop texting her like you're her boyfriend and only contact her first when you want more nukkie.
    Stop telling her about your life and cut her short when she starts to tell you about hers.
    Only chat with her before you do her and then when you finish, get up and leave her with a "see you next time."

If she doesn't want a RELATIONSHIP then for gawd sakes stop giving her the emotional and just give her the physical.

If you're not good enough to be her boyfriend then you should just act towards her like the fvck buddy she wants you to be.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion