+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kinda dating ???

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Hmmm... I'm busy too but I still have time for my family, BF, friends, and loveforum.

No one is TOO busy that they can't see their significant others. Forget about texting, that is too mundane. There is nothing much better than having a face to face conversation and feeling the touch of a partner.

You can pacify all you want, the fact still remains that he's not into you as much as you want to believe "part time lover".
    he's the only pharm tech at his place and he rarely gets days off cause his work place is utter crap its a two-three hour commute and when he gets home he has dinner and goes to the gym and comes home showers and goes to bed. he doesnt get set days off usually he asks for them off and those are when he comes sees me. and he's in to me 'as much as i want to believe' its just not as much as i want.

If you believe him then you're delusional or at the very least, in denial.

Have you met any of his friends, family, been to his home, had Sunday dinner with his mom/dad?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

here's the deal.....EXPECTATIONS. If your expectations CANNOT be met, you don't proceed any further with the relationship. He is too busy to give you want you want, so the LOGICAL thing to do is break it off and find someone who does want to see you all the time and shares his life with you....fulfilling your expectations. Makes sense don't it????? mmmkay so you pick up the phone and call him. Tell him that it's not working out and have a nice life. Then get together with some girl friends and go out dancing, have fun. Hopefully you will meet an attractive gentleman that will flirt with you, dance with you and ask you for your number, take you out on a date, etc. That's how you gett'r done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12