+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to make him have feelings for me?

Did you ask to meet him and he ignored you or did you just start some more of that superficial bullshit chatting about nothing again?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

So I met him. He brought red roses for me, complimented on my looks and told me that he enjoyed my company. Sometimes, I feel as if he is interested in me. But still I am not sure because he hasn't said this directly. I think he is afraid to tell me that he likes me more than a friend because I once told him that I don't believe in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Raina12 View Post
    I think he is afraid to tell me that he likes me more than a friend because I once told him that I don't believe in love.
    This makes sense.....it would be especially foolish of a man to fall for a girl who doesn't believe in love.

Do you still reject the idea of love? If not, I think you'd better tell him.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Don't complicate things. Just ask him out for coffee (nothing big or special). See if he enjoys your company.

As for now, just leave things as it is. Let it cool down, let the dust settle. Don't jump in too quick.
    formysweetheart.com <---unbelievably romantic gift ideas

I din't think that you can make him have feeling for you... Sorry but, its true(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12