+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to make him have feelings for me?

how to make him have feelings for me?

I have a friend whom i m in love with. I have never felt like this for any boy ever. He was one of my classfellows but we had never talked to each other face to face. We became friends on facebook and that is where we talk to each other. We often have a friendly chat with each other. I have never told him that i love him and i don't even want to tell him. I want him to propose me. I know he likes me but only as a friend. He never said any such thing which could make me think that he loves me. Is there any way to make him fall in love with me? Plz guys don't say no.

First off:

You do not love him. If you've never even talked to him face to face then you have no basis to feel love for him because he's yet to have an opportunity to show you how he values you and done nothing in actions to indicate to you that you value him so remove the word "love" for him from your vocabulary and change it to "crush" because that is what you are doing, you are crushing on him.

If you want to even have a chance to find out if he likes you more then a friend then why don't you invite him out to have a soda or a bite to eat with you and get to know him in person. If he goes with you then make it clear in your body language that you are interested in being more than a simple friend or chat buddy to him.

With any luck he'll ask you out the next time and you can work on forming a bond that way. If nothing comes of it or he says he doesn't want to meet for a face to face type of interaction then stop chatting with him and get on with your life without him and your superficial chats because you're just wasting your time on him.

Once you ask him, let us know what he says. Good luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well, once he said that we both would meet and i refused. He asked do u trust me? I said i dont want to answer. He said but i want the answer. And then i changed the topic. Moreover, it is wrong to say that i m wasting time on him cuz he is a very nice friend. I feel good after talking to him. But the thing is i want to come out of friend zone. And yes, u might be right that i dont love him. It might just be a crush. But at the moment, i cant think that way. I just want him

You're an idiot. He already asked to meet up with you and you turned him down?

You ask him out this time. Just say... about the meeting you talked about... would you like to meet for coffee tomorrow?

Stop whining and start being proactive because there is no other way for you to even get him to think you're anything other then an twit if you keep up this BS chat relationship.

You're wasting your good dating years being afraid to lose a chat buddy? WTF.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

May i tell him something like this "i m in love with someone" and then send him the photo of a boy. ?? If he would feel jealous that would imply he loves me too. What do u think?

I think it's much better if you guys see each other first! then you'll probably know if he likes you or not by jugding his actions!

Yeah, I think this is the only option left.. Will go for it

Yeah, I think this is the only option left.. Will go for it
    Good for you... let us know how he responds.

- - - Updated - - -
    BTW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raina12 View Post
    May i tell him something like this "i m in love with someone" and then send him the photo of a boy. ?? If he would feel jealous that would imply he loves me too. What do u think?
    If you are older then 13 then I have to tell you something if you think that doing any of that is mature...

Grow up for fk sakes.

I m 17
    Yeah plz tell me

Okay... you're young so I'll give you some slack.

But here is what I'm telling you. You need to be less coy.

You're doing the exact opposite of what you want to accomplish by not accepting his invitation and by trying to tell him that you have another boyfriend you are giving him the impression that you are not interested in him.

Stop being coy and disingenuous. It's not a good pattern to be forming for any type of relationship not just romantic ones.

Ok thanks for advice.
    Would u plz tell me what does that mean when a boy asks a girl "Do u believe in love?" He once asked me and I was like no I don't believe. Afterwards, he said that he does

You are over thinking things my dear. You don't need these answers now of love/feelings,etc, you just need to meet him and enjoy the experience of getting to know him in person.

right! will meet him

He has suddenly started ignoring me. I messaged him on facebook. He read my message but did not reply me why? He never did this before

So sorry to hear......could be one of many reasons we will never know. I think this should be a lesson learned. You shouldn't invest your feelings until there is proof that the feelings are mutual. Obsessing makes it hurt a little more and harder to get over them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast