+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend contacting erotic massagist

Boyfriend contacting erotic massagist

Hello everyone.

I'll try here as the boys don't seem to answer.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years now and a couple of weeks ago, I used his computer to have a look at some hotels on the Internet when a pop-up from his mail came up in the corner.
    The title stated "your advert: body to body massage with happy ending". As you can imagine, I clicked on it and saw that he had obviously found an advert on the Internet from a lady which offered body to body and tantric massage with a final blow-job or hand-job, whatever you prefer.

He'd asked for more details and stated that he was clean and fit, and asked for an appointment.

I obviously called him in and asked exactly what that was, and he said "I don't know, I was just being curious". I asked if he was planning on cheating on me and he said no and anyway it wouldn't really have been sex as there was no penetration. He didn't want to go, he was just wondering.

JUst to answer the few possibl questions. We have sex regulary and by that I mean min once a day and more at the weekend.

I'm not exactly frigid, we change psoitions try toys and all and I even have taken some classes in tantra massages.

Can you explain why he did it?

For the new relationship/sexual energy rush.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Relationship with prostitute? what planet do you come from?

If he makes a habit of seeing her then it becomes a casual sexual relationship. What school did you not finish?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

In his view, a hand job isn't really 'cheating'. That should give you some indication of what you're dealing with. It doesn't matter how much you put out - this isn't about him being some sex-starved man whose parter puts out twice a year. The fact that you do engage sexually as often as you do and he STILL looks for more elsewhere is pretty indicative that he'll cheat eventually.

What I'm wondering about and that's what really bothers me is that I talked to some of my male freinds and they seem to be of the same opinion as him, they say anything that is not direct penetration is not cheating.
    I'm having the impression that the guys make their life easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If he makes a habit of seeing her then it becomes a casual sexual relationship. What school did you not finish?
    Well, as far as I've been told by guys that's exactly why they normally use different once.

I think your be does things like this because he can! You seem very passive about the fact that your bf was about to go and pay for a hand job.

You mean as for, I threw him out. He moved back to his place and when he begged to get back I said no, I asked for access on all his devices phone emails and so on. I asked my little brother (hacker) to check up on him and said that the slightest thing amiss it was definitely over. And I mean that, the only thing that saved him is that he didn't go.