I hate to ask anyone this especially strangers who don't know me from a hole in the wall. But here we go.. Moved to Tennessee two years ago from Colorado when I lost my job. Meet the most amazing single mom of two great kids. Been dating two years and I want to take the next step. During my unemployment I slid into debt friends in the past I've loaned money are nowhere to be seen, I'm now working a full and part-time job and was slowly digging myself out and was doing good till earlier this year hurt my back racking up several grand in medial bills then turn around and start having my car break down 3 times in 2 months. I love this girl and believe we can have a great future but I can't fathom the v thought of asking for her hand and be bringing this issues to the table. I started a go fund me hoping that maybe other hopeless romantics out there like myself might find it in there hearts to help no matter how small to help me out of this hole I'm at the end of my rope and no matter how hard I try just can't seem to dig out.
gofundme dot com/pvyeqg