+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I a FWB?!

Am I a FWB?!

This is the situation:

My roomie invited me to meet her date who brought his friend along. Karl and I got along very well and exchanged phone numbers. He texted me the next day, saying how great it was to meet me, and we planned a coffee date.

We met later that evening, unexpectedly – at the club. Danced and I invited him over to my place. Later that day, we met up for coffee and ended up at his place.

Watch a lot of movies together and always ends up in bed. We’ve cooked for one another and pretty much when we go clubbing together, we don’t notice other people.

We never really talked about being FWB, which is why, I’m wondering if we are? I read the rules of FWB, and hmm I'm pretty sure we broke a few rules already. We talk a lot about our work, passion, and when we spend time together, it’s very intense (a good way kinda intense).

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Obviously, if YOU don't know, no one else will, either.

If you care one way or the other, you'd better clarify with this person you are sleeping with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Are you dating or are you meeting up coincidentally and making a meal of it?

If your happy doing what your doing with him then just go with that and don't look into what it is or what it isn't. If your dating him..then consider it that. Until one of you feels you need to determine what you are...let it be whatever it's going to be. Enjoy it and don't put a label on it FWB's will make it known if thats what you are. They don't want confusion or drama. They are usually honest about what they want. If this has not been said it does not mean it won't be... but I can assure you if thats what your fella is looking for he will let you know. But don't worry about him. What do you want? What are your feelings?

FWB's will make it known if thats what you are. They don't want confusion or drama. They are usually honest about what they want. If this has not been said it does not mean it won't be... but I can assure you if thats what your fella is looking for he will let you know.
    Well this isn't exactly the truth. Some will be open and honest and make it clear that they don't want any kind of strings attached to the sex where other (many others) will just keep the status quo until they're questioned on it and then they may tell the truth or they may just tell what they think their sex partner would want to hear.... Or... they just disappear.

Op: How long has it been since you were introduced to this guy?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-03-15 at 01:55 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion