+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What a guy actually wants?

What a guy actually wants?

Dear all,
    At the moment I am having my longest relationship with a very sweet and kind boy who really loves me.However he is extremely jealous and questiones every single act of mine. I thought I could handle it in the beginning and that he might change but unfortunately he did not. I still have feelings for him but recently I came across a boy who I am still attracted to and we saw each other twice. The last time was at home and I kind of cheated on my boyfriend and what is bothering me the most is that I am trying to figure out what this boy wants and does he actually likes me or just wants to have sex with me and nothing more.If he texts me one day,he doesnt do it on the next and when we meet he always asks questiones about my boyfriend. I really dont know what to do and I think it would be amazing if I see the things from a male perspective.
    Thank you in advance!

Madeline, you need to figure out what to do about your current boyfriend before you think about any other boy.

Personally, I think that extreme jealousy and questioning your every move is a deal breaker. No matter how 'nice' a guy is, this type of behaviour is unacceptable. But that's just me.

So anyway, decide if you are to stay or go with your current boyfriend based on the relationship you have with him. If you stay, then forget the other lad and give your relationship all you can. If you decide to leave, then feel free to pursue anyone you like. But the new guy should not have any bearing on whether or not you end the relationship or not.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Personally... I think questioning you about your every move is out of fear. Obviously you are untrustworthy and that is usually how folks react to people who can't be trusted and they're too codependent to just leave your sorry ass.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

control and pathological jealousy are a deal breaker.
    unless you end the toxic relationship you will only make the second guy think you are the kind of
    person that habitually cheats, and stuff like that...

for your own sake pick one guy and focus on him, i'd pick the new one.

Well when you cheated the relationship with that bf died, you killed it, so you can stop worrying about him. Hope you admitted your cheating and are no longer with him and onto the next.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

The OP made two excellent mistakes:
    1. She hoped her BF would change. Why do women think this? Being hopeful is not always realistic.
    2. She 'kinda' cheated. Nice bit of denial there. But not at all her fault because he's a control freak.

So he's a control freak and she's a cheat. Something tells me this relationship isn't going to last the course.

Since you cheated on your current boyfriend, it's a sign that you should leave your current relationship

In the long term, its better to go with someone you feel happier with

Not that I approve of you cheating, but that's just life, and we have to move on
    formysweetheart.com <---unbelievably romantic gift ideas