+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: What's your guilty pleasure(s)? ; - ]

Oh, you got a mean streak. I love it Kidding [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION].

I like walking barefoot on the grass around where I live, have to watch out for dog poop though.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Making ice coffee from my old Keurig kcups, use it once for coffee and then put aside and when I want an iced coffee brew the used one in a cup, put the cup in the fridge and when cold enough add some milk, almond blend and lots of ice and stir up and yummy. Just as good as I can buy at Timmies. Actually better because it is FREE!
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Bothering my BFF at her job, either by phone or pop-ins. She does the same to me, it helps cheer each up but it definitely annoys the other... haha

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Making ice coffee from my old Keurig kcups, use it once for coffee and then put aside and when I want an iced coffee brew the used one in a cup, put the cup in the fridge and when cold enough add some milk, almond blend and lots of ice and stir up and yummy. Just as good as I can buy at Timmies. Actually better because it is FREE!
    What a good idea. Steals it to do myself. :]

Taking little packets of hot sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard, hell even napkins and wet wipes from take out places and not ever having to buy any of it myself :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Catching my bf trying to unlock and check my phone even though he claims he never does that. HEHE ok.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Butterscotch candies and rootbeer popsicles when feeling down. I always grab for both and keep a big supply of both here
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Watching Hot Ones on YouTube... they just had one with Jeff Goldblum...so good !!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

American Horror Story. Loving this new season who else is watching it? Cody fern is doing great, taking the spotlight from Evan Peters for sure. Ryan Murphys new it boy. He reminds me of a young Andrew McCarthy

You can watch it one day earlier @lovebroken. It can be found online viewing sites if you do not have Fx channel. Is Evan getting too long in the tooth to beMurphy's eye candy? Most of my male friends won't watch the show because he always inserts a lot of gay sex into each season and feels he is pushing his own agenda, which he definitely is, look at that Cult season no one outside of the USA wanted that content about Trump.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

scavenging for food in the fridge and kitchen and just digging in with my fingers, no utensils, no matter what it is.

Apparently bumping threads for myself and others because this forum just cannot get its act together.

Roses and Quality Street. Although I'm sure they tasted way better years ago. The wrappers kind of smell a bit, too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

Bump because I noticed we lost the funny picture thread and drinking thread both got locked.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

I need to get my other laptop back. The drive on my Acer one is not that big. I had to delete a lot of stuff to make room, but I don't like to delete much.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast