+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your guilty pleasure(s)? ; - ]

Beer, I should hate the taste but I don't and I like the overseas ones not whats on tap.

Flavoured lip balm. I recently bought four different ones and wear them under and over lipstick, or on own too. But I love the scented ones with sparkle in them the most and have a container getting full of them.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

i don't really have any, had to think on it and i guess going for long drives alone is one. sometimes that solitude is nice, you can put on some music you like and chill out on the open road for awhile.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I enjoy that too, Eexter19. Driving for no real apparent reason other than relaxation. I prefer night drives, you?

I like to real gossip magazines in the check out, if that can be considered a guilty pleasure?

Slipping alcohol into my drinks when in public like fast food places or at the park where ever, have a little bottle of vodka or white rum (trial size ones) in a bag in my purse to mix and give a spike, even at clubs to make a single a double hehehehe.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION], yeah same here. i also don't mind really long car drives in the day if i have too go for work or to drive another to the airport, or whatever. i have a much better car than i did a year ago so i like being in it as much as possible now.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Looking at ex's IG or FB pages.
    It's bad but it's funny too, some are such twats.

Lately sleep and sleeping... I enjoy 10 hrs and avoid people just to get in bed early enough to grab it.

I like to leave my fly open when I'm in public. Anytime someone points it out I just go "yeah I like it that way".

Because fuck censorship. Right in the ass.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 21-07-15 at 01:44 PM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Bagels smeared with a huge level of thickness of cream cheese.

I don't know if it's a guilty pleasure but I seem to be doing it a lot lately.
    Pulling my hair out - just twisting it and playing with it at first then yanking it to remove and when removed I am like, yup, did that! and I don't seem to mind and I don't think I am doing it out of stress, just something I enjoy doing for now.
    When I achieve some sad bald patch I'll cease it.

Sounds like the foundation of a shift toward masochism...or stress.

I've had more than one partner that liked her hair pulled...somewhat aggressively. It switched them on, but never pulled out.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

I have no idea why I started doing it, maybe it is similar to pleasure from a bit of pain - which is what you said was masochism? ( I admit no idea the meaning of that word so I looked it up, lol )
    I like waxing and plucking my eyebrows too and those both give touches of pain in small doses.

Enjoying watching self-development videos on youtube thinking they will make my life better. And playing games on PC for hours and days sometimes just because I like it.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 16-09-15 at 01:51 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    I have no idea why I started doing it, maybe it is similar to pleasure from a bit of pain - which is what you said was masochism? ( I admit no idea the meaning of that word so I looked it up, lol )
    I like waxing and plucking my eyebrows too and those both give touches of pain in small doses.
    You looked it up and were into it. lol Next step is you just say fvck it and pour the hot candle wax down your top. When you admit to it we'll know yer a goner. hahaha

4 moi. I like to push collectivist's buttons. I like to passive aggressively corner rank and file members of the r gene "free" sh1t army and expose their hypocrisies in elaborate logic based argument traps. When their head explodes and the bleeping ad hominems begin flying I know, that they know their arguments are garbage. It's the only time I actively channel passive aggressive.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast