+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your guilty pleasure(s)? ; - ]

Falling asleep in bed watching TV, or a movie. I don't know why but I have the best sleeps when I suddenly pass out watching something... sleeping pill no thanks, turns on my TV and crawls under the covers and waits for it.

Pie, god damn I love me some pie. GF started baking them for starting of Spring and I am enjoying all the pies I am getting to try until she decides which is her favorite and best to make -- so far, apple, blueberry, cherry, pumpkin and pecan.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Chocolate covered chocolate donuts in bed while watching netflix with a big cup of chai tea.

Still IG stalking a certain ex. It's like crack or catnip for a kitten. LOL

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

^ I am positive an ex stalks mine ~ just to check out who I am dating & hanging out with.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Singing in the shower or the car. Watching trash TV (Kardashians, WAGS, Real Housewives, Teen Mom, etc.). Posting in online forums lol.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

watching the gfs cat lick an ice cream rofl that cat is riot. it comes running whenever it sees ice cream now. i don't know if the pleasure is from laughing at it or the cats enjoyment of eating ice cream or both.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

LOL my older cat did that too when they were agile and could jump up on the counter ~ they'd wait until my back was turned and lick the ice container cover. Have a friend who shares his ice cream with his dog ~ Eww that's gross to me. :[
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Watching couples argue in public... it reminds me not to fight over dumb sh*t with my SO.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

LOL My parents always argue in public, & loudly & it's so embarrassing to be around when doing it ~ they usually hug & kiss after but still it's cringe worthy.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Running up my electrical with fans, several at once in bedroom throughout summer.

^ same. had a/c then moved and have none and really makes me miss it when the heat skyrockets here.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Murder.

...Wait $h*t... I mean.... not murder.

LOL! No, I think for me it would probably be soda. I just cannot get enough of it. For health reasons, I'd prefer diet when I can have it, but most of my favorite flavors do not have a diet version, or at least not one readily available. (Code Red Cherry Mountain Dew, Live Wire Orange Mountain Dew, Voltage Raspberry Citress Mountain Dew, Baja Blast Mountain Dew, Surge.... anybody sensing a theme there? LOL)

Yeah, I know you should really drink water instead of other options, but I love soda. It's one thing I don't think I could ever see giving up. I wouldn't say I drink it excessively, but I do have it every day.

Hehe on murder ;-] you are killin' it, Jester.

You have some nice sounding drinks listed ~ You do the dew! I never tried that drink. The voltage raspberry citrus dew sounds the best to me.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

My all time favorite is the Cherry Mountain Dew. But, yeah, almost ANY Mountain Dew flavor is like my version of crack. LOL! The Voltage flavor is really good too. It's blue and I don't necessarily actually think it tastes like rapsberry if you ask me, but that is what they call it. But it DOES taste like delicious.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast