+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok, i need to make a decision, need some help??

Ok, i need to make a decision, need some help??

Ok, i need some help here. I turn 18 in June. Sooo there's this girl who turned 18/19 this past February. Im REALLY interested in her & i like her. 2 issues tho. 1) she dated one of my cousins(now 20 yrs old) yrs ago, but they broke up. 2) she has a baby, it was born months ago, from another one of her Ex-bf's. She is best friends with one of my girl cousin. I've been thinking about this girl for a while now, im interested in her & wanna get to know her better, but im nervous. Should i make the move? The only way i can really talk to her is through my cousin because i dont have this girl's number, & she graduated last yr, while i graduate in June(she went to different school than me anyway) What should i do? I dont wanna take too long because I dont wanna lose her. Should i text my (girl) cousin & tell her how i feel about her friend??

You are more worried about what your cousin will think over the fact this girl has a frickin baby? Have you ever dated someone that is a single mom before? do you even know what you will be getting yourself into?

Hey bro, it would be better for you to not get involved with her. You are just starting out, you are still too young to be acting like someones dad, and there is more to life that obsessing over this girl. She has her issues and baby drama to deal with. It wouldn't make for a pleasant relationship....you will be faced with challenges you would have no clue how to deal with.

Date other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are more worried about what your cousin will think over the fact this girl has a frickin baby? Have you ever dated someone that is a single mom before? do you even know what you will be getting yourself into?

Hey bro, it would be better for you to not get involved with her. You are just starting out, you are still too young to be acting like someones dad, and there is more to life that obsessing over this girl. She has her issues and baby drama to deal with. It wouldn't make for a pleasant relationship....you will be faced with challenges you would have no clue how to deal with.

Date other girls.
    The baby isnt an issue. I would gladly help her out with it