+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to know...

I want to know...

Hey
    I have a question
    Ok so I wanna know if boys just want hot and skinny girls?
    I am a little overweigt not fat i think its ok and lots of people say iam really pretty but im not sure if boys like that

I'm not sure; I haven't been a "boy" in about 2 decades. how old are you?

I'm 15 years old

All boys have a different idea of what they consider to be attractive. Just focus on being healthy and having fun. There will be boys in your future, for sure.

And just so you know, you will find that the older you get, the less guys will care about having to conform to societal standards about beauty, and the more they will feel comfortable embracing their own.

Thanks a lot for your words
    Im happy that you guys understand me because im from germany

I know quite a few guys who prefer a little meat on the bones. You dont want to look like a skeleton
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I dont want to look lika a skeleton at all
    I have a little meat on the bones lol

But i think Im too young for your friends lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa123
    Hey
    I have a question
    Ok so I wanna know if boys just want hot and skinny girls?
    I am a little overweigt not fat i think its ok and lots of people say iam really pretty but im not sure if boys like that
    lmao.. well.. first of all.. no matter how skinny girls are.. they always think they're fat... i've had 2 friends of mine work for at ford models inc. and they always thought they needed to work out, or lose weight.. as if they were blowing oprah off the scale or something...

the shape of ur body really doesn't matter.. for as long as it fits in to who u are...

if u like to walk everywhere u go.. simply caz u can't fit into a car.. and u can't ask a truckdriver for a rid.. caz he's afraid his truck 'll break.. and ur trying to pull off belly shirts and low cut jeans.. then no.. nobody likes u... also.. if ur high-heals are titanium re-inforced but still break.. u really don't fit ur true style...

if ur a girl.. u should really try to keep one thing in mind.. ur not packing anything that all the other girls are not... same goes for them.. they're not packing anything u don't have urself... and guys know this...

if u go around with a napkin on ur waist and call it a skirt.. or some starnge assortment of t-shirts and bras... and ur calves are crying over how high ur heals r... then ur not impressing anyone... if u are.. it's really not the type of guys u wanna be impressing.. unless u really need the money that badly...

i think modesty is sexy... i really do... if a girl can just wear what she feels like wearing.. forgetting about "trying hard" to look good... knowing that no matter what she wears.. she looks amazing.. i think that's sexy.. that's confident.. and that really distiguishes her from everyone else...
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Thank you so much!!
    IM not a tinny girl at all i mean these dead looking girls who say iam to fat!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa123
    Thanks a lot for your words
    Im happy that you guys understand me because im from germany

Guten tag! Wie gehts? Es geht mir gut.

Ich bin auslander, und spreche nicht gut deutsch.

Ich komme aus USA.

Are you Impressed?

BTW, to answer you question: I'll tell you what guys are into:

We are into Confident Women. So Attractive!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wilkommen! Ich bin Kanadierin, und spreche ein bisschen Deutsch!

All the men I've ever known have told me that stick thin girls are gross. In good shape, ok, but not 'skinny'. I used to get made fun of by guys for being too thin, and it was awful.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hallo, Ich Bin Ellynn. Wie alt bist du? Ich bin vierundzwanzig! (24) Hope I said that right..its been awhile!

Anyways...yes I know what you mean about guys seeming to like skinny girls versus girls with a few extra pounds on them. But you know what? We all come in different shapes and sizes...and if you dress in stuff that actually fits you and flatters you....it definately makes you look more attractive.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Hallo
    Danke für sie antworten ich bin 15 jahre alt!
    I was very impressed :-))
    You guys are really good in german :-))

Depends on the girl... Some skinny girls are ugly some girls over weight are really hot. A picture would help out a lot.
    If a man says something in the woods and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast