Once in my life I've met a girl that i said to myself that she's the one.I am member of NGSB or no girlfriend since birth clan..kidding aside i am just being so "choosy"when it comes to the girl that i am going to love.I met him through a dating site and i should say that she is a nice girl.We get to know each other by chatting asking her hobbies,likes etc... and then i ask her if i could court her even we didnt meet each other personally and thank God she allows me to do so.Then i was thinking if how could i gave him a flower or a gifts the fact that we were just talking online.ANd so i search on
the web and i found out this site that i should be thankful of..MANILAFLORIST.COM so i inquire on their site and ask suggestions about the best gift that i could give to the one i love and presto they did'nt disappoint me.I place an order and they deliver it on the date that i want and so when she received the flower she was very surprise because she didnt expect it.I also receive a notification via email that my recipient already received the flower.and i continue doing that for a couple of months and because of that she finally said YES to me..and after a month i decided to go to her place Philippines and then we meet..to cut the story short we have been married now for 3 years and already have a 2 kids and we live a happy family married life....and that is my love story..