+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Certain questions only a female should answer...

Certain questions only a female should answer...

Alright. I'll shoot and I'll leave the answering part to the ladies. Please be as frank as possible. And if these questions have been asked before, I haven't seen them (from a quick search).

- If you have a guy as your best friend, do you have feelings (of love or physical attachment) for him?

- Do you keep guys as a backup? So if one relationship fails, you can always go back to that one loyal guy? Do you realize/feel that it may hurt him?

- Do you act cool to make a guy feel impressed while in reality, you're actually an introvert and afraid of the things you say yourself?

- Honestly...does money matter?

- Honestly...how much do looks matter?

- Do you look to be physical in a relationship or you like to have a balance between being physical and being emotional?

- Why do most girls choose a guy who is cool and a jerk over a guy who is nice and decent? Does this imply that they prefer to be insecure and on their toes?

Yep. These are some things I've never been able to ask before. Hopefully, somebody will give honest answers.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentOne View Post
    Alright. I'll shoot and I'll leave the answering part to the ladies. Please be as frank as possible. And if these questions have been asked before, I haven't seen them (from a quick search).

- If you have a guy as your best friend, do you have feelings (of love or physical attachment) for him?

- Do you keep guys as a backup? So if one relationship fails, you can always go back to that one loyal guy? Do you realize/feel that it may hurt him?

- Do you act cool to make a guy feel impressed while in reality, you're actually an introvert and afraid of the things you say yourself?

- Do you look to be physical in a relationship or you like to have a balance between being physical and being emotional?

- Why do most girls choose a guy who is cool and a jerk over a guy who is nice and decent? Does this imply that they prefer to be insecure and on their toes?

Yep. These are some things I've never been able to ask before. Hopefully, somebody will give honest answers.

Thanks!
    I'm really old (compared to you) so I'll try and think back to when I was your age.

No, I didn't have a guy as a best friend.

I would NEVER have kept a guy as a backup. It's a horrible thing to do.

I didn't act as anything - I was just myself. Though I was always quite aggressive in going for what I wanted, so I did scare timid boys.

Money? At your age, no, it didn't matter. Though I needed to see a good work ethic.

Looks? Has never mattered. We all get old and ugly eventually

Sex? YES PLEASE! Lots of awesome sex combined with an emotional connection is perfect.

I've never been friends with the type of girl who chooses a cool jerk as a boyfriend. My school friends and I always for guys who treated us and others with respect.

hope that helps
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hmm! You know, things have really changed since you were young I guess.
    Not ONE girl I know goes for a nice and confident guy over a jerk who looks good.
    But thanks for answering these questions. Really helped me out.
    Also, I've never seen a girl having a best guy friend. Except of course, my best friend who is a girl.
    So yeah, I was a big fool in that case considering that I always loved her!

But thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I'm really old (compared to you) so I'll try and think back to when I was your age.

No, I didn't have a guy as a best friend.

I would NEVER have kept a guy as a backup. It's a horrible thing to do.

I didn't act as anything - I was just myself. Though I was always quite aggressive in going for what I wanted, so I did scare timid boys.

Money? At your age, no, it didn't matter. Though I needed to see a good work ethic.

Looks? Has never mattered. We all get old and ugly eventually

Sex? YES PLEASE! Lots of awesome sex combined with an emotional connection is perfect.

I've never been friends with the type of girl who chooses a cool jerk as a boyfriend. My school friends and I always for guys who treated us and others with respect.

hope that helps

haha, while my friends and I didn't choose jerks, other girls did. And they spent their time complaining about his jerkiness. Girls who want a peaceful, happy relationship don't choose jerks. Drama Queens are the ones who want jerks
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks!
    1. No, good friends are just that, good friends no matter what's between the legs.
    2. No, that would be questionable play with karma and not a nice thing to do and while a variable certain amount of memories are natural, usually it goes no further unless one is seriously unhappy.
    3. No, I simply am. though many of us (me too) grapple with insecurities now and then which is a human condition.
    4. No, apparently not to me..at the moment, I am the bread earner or more truly, crumb winner of the house.
    5. Not about looks so much as to how they carry themselves...
    6. Time and place for physical, bring the animal and other than that, balance all the way
    7. I don't believe 'most' women do. And if some do, who knows what their reasons are.. Too bad though, their loss. Epiphanies all round
    8. there is no eight.
    Last edited by woody; 31-03-15 at 02:15 AM.

No, I don't have romantic feelings for my friends at all.

No that concept is revolting to me. Users and liars act that way, no wonder their relationships fail all you are do is playing people when you keep BU's.

No, I am just myself to whomever, male or female, like me or hate me I can only be myself.

No, but he has to have some kind of job and be motivated to do something.

Yes they matter to the point of being initially attracted to someone. But what one finds attractive another might not it is very subjective.

Combination of both is good for me.

Most don't, least I haven't nor has most of Gfs. Unless you don't want a committed BF and you are a player too like the jerk might be, or you don't want anything real so you don't worry about being hurt by a jerk. IDK I want a good guy.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thanks!
    OK, this is me

i do not think about it actively, but yes, and always a possibility of it developing into more.

NO. never, this sounds terrible. i will be more likely to love that one loyal guy than my disloyal bf though, lol...

yes and no, i try to impress him, but i'm extroverted. i will try my best to impress him, though, and say sexy, funny things and sound cheekier than i really am.

honestly, yes and no.
    i would never date a guy for his money, but i have been really broke for a few years now, and, boy, am i glad when he both has money, and lovingly shares it with me.

money is not black and white question.
    you should never be with a person that is interested in your money more than you.
    this does not mean you ought to be a stingy bastard with your loving gf who happens to have had bad luck financially.

if you can swap body fluids, why can't you help her out financially, or a woman help you.
    i am speaking like a person who has had bad luck financially, but maybe you are such one person as well, and your gf can help you out...

also, unless you are 13, it's easy to spot a person that is a user and the one who genuinely cares....

honestly, not much, i can get used to any body, an amazing guy is in, but it's nice if he is hot, lol...

balance.

not all girls will do this, keep looking. stay away from girls who like jerks.
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 08-04-15 at 08:08 AM.

- If you have a guy as your best friend, do you have feelings (of love or physical attachment) for him? Yes.

- Do you keep guys as a backup? So if one relationship fails, you can always go back to that one loyal guy? Do you realize/feel that it may hurt him? No. There are usually many guys in the queue

- Do you act cool to make a guy feel impressed while in reality, you're actually an introvert and afraid of the things you say yourself? No. In fact, being introverted and showing 'weakness' makes us more attractive to men

- Honestly...does money matter? It matters when it does

- Honestly...how much do looks matter? It matters the whole world to men. All men are the same.

- Do you look to be physical in a relationship or you like to have a balance between being physical and being emotional? It doesn't matter. If you're in love, both physical and emotional intimacy will follow

- Why do most girls choose a guy who is cool and a jerk over a guy who is nice and decent? Does this imply that they prefer to be insecure and on their toes? This is psychological: girls are attracted to men because they are men. And men being men must act like men i.e. fit, dominant, smart, handsome. Nice and decent guys tend not to appear so 'manly', thereby making them less attractive
    formysweetheart.com <---unbelievably romantic gift ideas

To answer the first three questions: no.
    The fourth: yes because everyone should be able to support themselves..
    The fifth: yes, because if I'm not attracted to someone what's the point of trying to be anything more than a friend.
    The sixth: you've got to have both at some point or a relationship likely will fail.
    The seventh: not everyone chooses the bad guy. If I find a guy whom the attraction is mutual with, not a financial leech, and is kind and respectful then I would at least give him a chance.

1. No.
    2. No, I don't practice that hurtful act.
    3. No, I don't pretend to be one way while actually being another way. That is fake.
    4. When dating, not as much as if you are married with a kid.
    5. I need to be attracted to my Bf, so looks matter enough.
    6. Both, obviously you want to have sex, kiss and do all things with your Bf, not just sit and talk on the couch.
    7. Do most girls, not likely in my opinion. Some girls might because assholes are dangerous and exciting to them.

Thanks!
    1. It depends, I've had close male friends I only had platonic feelings for, and one where we ended up in a relationship. I think for girls it can be either.

2. No, but I know girls that do.

3. I don't hide the fact that I'm shy and an introvert.

4. I prefer my men not to be rich, but middle or a little upper class. I actually get disappointed when I date a guy who turns out to be really rich/from a rich family.. like when I go their place and see a million dollar house.. I'm secretly thinking 'not again, another guy I'm going to be embarrassed to take to my small house in my crappy neighbourhood.' My family have more money than it appears, so it turns into an issue of me worrying they think I'm poor judging from where I live and then worrying they think they're too good for me. I can't say money doesn't matter though, I like the guys I date to have a stable job with a reasonable income so if things got serious I could feel secure when we had kids.

5. Superficially speaking, looks are more important than money to me. It's not about finding the most attractive guy possible, it's that everyone has a certain 'type' they're physically attracted to. I tend to be attracted to guys similar to me in the looks department, I believe that 'like attracts like'. I've learned that physical attraction is more important for a relationship to last than I would like to admit.. because the sexual desire needs to be there.

6. I like to have a balance between physical and emotional.

7. Because every guy acts like they're nice and decent in the beginning. It's not until they've won you over, and they know it, that a guy's real colours start to show. By that point we've already fallen for the guy and we remember all the sweet times in the beginning. So every time he's a jerk we get defensive and justify why he's not a jerk, because he WAS so sweet and showed so much potential. We don't want to believe a guy we fell for is in reality a jerk. There are some girls I'm sure who do chase after guys who don't want them, and like to be on their toes. I tend to like guys the most when they're the nicest, I hate it when guys are hard to get.