+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love a girl who is my classmate.. Can any one help..??

I love a girl who is my classmate.. Can any one help..??

I am a student in college.. There are too many friends of mine both boys and girls.. I have feelings for a girl, who is the only girl classmate.. Its being one and a half year in friendship, I started feeling for her from 10 months.. At first we were friends but after a time I started feeling for her.. I have done every thing for her.. I saved her from bad peoples in the college and class.. Conveyed every single news to her.. After a while, I told her about my feelings.. Every thing what I did, what I felt, what I see, I told her everything.. But she simply said that she dont like this kind of stuffs.. Still I do everything for her.. even somtimes I dont care about my stuffs and do her works.. still she doesnt feel anything for me.. I am unable to understand wheather she is intrested in me or not.. ?? And its not like that she dont trust me.. Once she herself said that she feels safe in our class because of me.. I asks her many things like going out or having a cup of coffee, but she says that she dont want me to have any kind of habbit of her because that will hurt me afterwards.. But I love her a lot.. Now a days I just think of her only..I can do anything for her, anything.. even I dont care about myself.. What can I do?? Is there any way that she understands me??
    Pleeaaasssss HELP me ..

I'm sorry Golu, she doesn't love you. She's just happy to have you there doing all that stuff for her. It doesn't matter how much you do for her, she isn't going to start having romantic feelings for you.

I suggest you stop doing all these things for her and focus your attentions elsewhere.

Also, when you do get a girlfriend, DON'T do her work for her. Sure, teach a girlfriend things she doesn't understand, but don't do the work! You may see it as a romantic gesture, but the reality is that she's missing out on learning. Your deeds are simply teaching a girl to be a lazy cheater.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

[MENTION=64115]basilandthyme[/MENTION]- thank you for your suggention.. i slighlt understand what u hav said... but not gettin it exactly... and its also hard for me to leave her... i care for her very much... and cant see anything happen to her.. because it ultimately hurts myself..

Is there any way.. I can get her???

Relationships are governed by the law of reciprocity. Getting a girlfriend is like trying to ask for a 'bestfriend'. It's not something you can artificially manufacture. It has to be a two way street.

From what you say it seems that she's hardly worth your time or effort. It doesn't even feel like she'd make a good friend. If that is the case, why persist?

You're better off spending your attention elsewhere
    formysweetheart.com <---unbelievably romantic gift ideas