+ Follow This Topic

Thread: After the night! and another one?????

After the night! and another one?????

right... the forever debate, but in terms of trying to help a girl friend, please give me some opinions:

after a first night of semi-passion with a new man, should you call the next day or wait a few days to let him digest what just happened?
    Only for Women!!! You have to watch this awesomeness on how to RULE OVER MEN!!
    http://www.KleinKleine.Comlu.com/lod.html

I know it's a bit crazy but call me a feminist activist if you want 'cause this is real POWER!!
    and yes girls I get a little commi if you get it but it's so interesting I wanted to share it. Ciao bella

-

Semi-passion?? Doesn't sound like he rocked your world.....nah, let him chase you
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

While you're waiting for him to chase you, read the book "He's Just Not That Into You." I'm not saying he's not (wouldn't know) just trying to educate you about what happens more times then not when a girl does all the pursuing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah, I'd say wait and let him contact you. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "semi-passion," but I would say you definitely want to learn if this is a good guy who truly likes you, or if he is just looking to "score" and move on. If he truly likes you, then he will make the effort to get in touch again even after he "gets what he wants," so to speak.

Mind you, I'm not saying he is the kind of guy who would just get what he wants and disappear. I'm also not saying he isn't. I can't know that. One, because you didn't share many details so I wouldn't know. Two, because even if you did share details, I still don't know what is in his head, so I can't say how he feels. So, without much to go on, that would be my typical advice in such a situation. You don't want to always be the one doing the pursuing. If that starts to become a pattern, then that is the time to start keeping your distance. Good luck to you.

Thats a spammer guys. He posts only to make his signature visible.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Well, that would explain the super short post with almost no specific details to the story. Anyway, I tend to err on the side of assuming all posts are legit. Even if they are just spammers as it seems this may be, if they are posing a legit question, then the answers we provide could possibly still help somebody else.

Now, if it is spammers like what we had here the other day that just posts about 5000 threads with the same message that is literally just all garbage, then I say may they burn in the fiery depths of Hell for all eternity, stabbed repeatedly by angry demons and made to listen to horrible music over and over again on a loop.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Well, that would explain the super short post with almost no specific details to the story. Anyway, I tend to err on the side of assuming all posts are legit. Even if they are just spammers as it seems this may be, if they are posing a legit question, then the answers we provide could possibly still help somebody else.

Now, if it is spammers like what we had here the other day that just posts about 5000 threads with the same message that is literally just all garbage, then I say may they burn in the fiery depths of Hell for all eternity, stabbed repeatedly by angry demons and made to listen to horrible music over and over again on a loop.
    right thanks guys..

but you just made yourself look like a creeper lol stabbed by angry demons??

jesus...

I know it's a bit crazy but call me a feminist activist if you want 'cause this is real POWER!!
    and yes girls I get a little commi if you get it but it's so interesting I wanted to share it. Ciao bella

-

define semi passion? just curious.

call, always call. if he had any sense to him he would call first. (we still live in a society where men approach women, and are more assertive, so a cool guy does not play any games he calls=)

but since you were already semi intimate at least, doesn't matter who calls, someone should call.

in case a guy i had been passionate with would not call or pick up my call and be very happy to talk to me, he would not get another night of passion.

like not ever.

unless someone died on him, or he happens to be ok in bed and i jsut want to hit him and quit him.

if she calls and he is cold about it, he either doesn't really like her, dump him

or is playing games, dump him.

this is a actually a pretty black and white issues.

the only way to find a good man, who doesn't play games, and genuinely likes you, is to discard of anyone who lack any of these right at the start.

UNLESS, it was clearly stated that it was a hook up, by actions and/or words.

in that case do not call, unless you want another hook up.
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 10-04-15 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GemaaaSpirit View Post
    right thanks guys..

but you just made yourself look like a creeper lol stabbed by angry demons??

jesus...
    LOL! That is just my way. If you've been on this board for any length of time, you'd be used to me. I've often made jokes about having bodies hidden in my basement and making furniture out of the bones of my victims. All good family fun like that. I just have a twisted sense of humor.

Because... totally, it's all just a joke. I so swear none of it is real.

Mwuuuuuhahahahahahaha!!!! ....Umm... Dang it! There's that pesky cough again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    LOL! That is just my way. If you've been on this board for any length of time, you'd be used to me. I've often made jokes about having bodies hidden in my basement and making furniture out of the bones of my victims. All good family fun like that. I just have a twisted sense of humor.

Because... totally, it's all just a joke. I so swear none of it is real.

Mwuuuuuhahahahahahaha!!!! ....Umm... Dang it! There's that pesky cough again.
    makes sense now.

eve thank you for your answer, semi passion meant sex with not that much feeling. its all story now anyway

-