+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dating again, and just cant figure out what a guy wants

dating again, and just cant figure out what a guy wants

opinions please!! I have been single for 10 months, back to the dating thing, ok I have been talking to this guy I met online for about a month now. he was recently on vacation with his kids and would text me every day, when he got back we met and hung out for an evening. then he had an out of town trip for a week for work. he continued to text me while he was on a business trip. now that he is back we still text each other. he did ask what my work schedule was for the week. I told him the days I was available. He still hasn't asked me out again and its Tuesday, I told him I would be free sat. I see him on the dating site all the time yet. Do I just straight out ask him what his intentions are, because I'm looking for my future, and I don't want to be someone's back up. We have talked about a lot of things, family, jobs, kids, interests. More then what I have talked about with other guys, so I thought this one was different. How long do I wait to see where it goes, or does it still sound like he's looking, since he's always online. He wouldn't be texting me everyday and asking about work, and what I was up to ect. if he wasn't interested right? he always tells me what he is doing, and it don't sound like he's going on other dates. so frustrating! why are guys so difficult. how long do I wait, or do I just keep texting back and forth. or should I just stop texting and not say a word. The last few guys, I went out on 2 dates, they asked me out again and then I heard nothing again, what's the deal why do guys do this, I'm a nice person, tall, slender, good career, own a house, etc. why do they disappear suddenly, are all you men just wanting a hook up??? ugh thanks for any advice

Your looking for someone online, if they were confident, regardless of how busy they are, they would find the time.
    To me personally, your wasting your time.
    Sometimes guys just say what a woman wants to hear and has multiple flings.
    Just because it tells you stuff, doesn't mean he might not be hiding something.
    Women are a lot harder to read, and some wait so they don't seem desperate and could be busy with their lives.
    You have to notice, that life doesn't revolve around you, and shouldn't be constantly texting, unless they really appreciates you and there's something mutual there.
    if someone likes you, he'll respond back and give some attention.
    You need to get out there in person and see what you can get.
    If your attracted woman as you claim, it wont take long, just need to be presentable and personality to boot.
    Also, stand up for yourself, and don't take shit from them.

Why don't you get off your fat arse and ask him out? Unless you don't believe in sexual equality?