+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Liking others of various cultures

Liking others of various cultures

I haven't been on these forums in a long time, and was busy with work and activities.
    As regards to the topic, my nationality is Polish, and being catholic, it would be common to want to hook up with someone of the country, and I have dated some polish chicks, but they ended after a month, both moving away (my bad luck).
    My main activity is dancing, and get to interact with a lot of females of different countries here in Canada and it does help with finding traits I might like in a woman (some are friends, but mostly for this) ... but I've recently I've started to become attracted to asian women, I caught myself wanting to dance with as many during a social, and the more time I spent with them, it felt natural getting to know them.
    Most accepted me and were interested talking to me (showing them a fun time on the dance floor, sure does help, and i do get complimented.)
    Spanish girls I don't mind either since I take up Latin dance, but still am interested what will come if I were to date an Asian girl.
    I am not cancelling the posssibility of Polish either, as anything can happen, and it is about compatibility In the end.
    Just had these thoughts and wanted to express them.

Sure why not, I have a male friend & he has only ever dated women of Indian descent it is who he is attracted to and why not, love is love, & the heart/love doesn't see ethnicity, race or color. Ask out an Asian girl from your socials out for coffee, drinks or dinner one day soon.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Hi Kromat ! Nice to see familiar faces. Still remember you well. You really been away for a while. Good that you are still dancing. You know its natural that you are interested in asian chicks. Thanks for update nice know that you are doing okay. Did you get into real estate? Remember you said you want to work there.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm not sure if you are looking for advice here, thoughts, or were just looking for somewhere to get your on thoughts written down. As it is, I don't see anything wrong with this. Firstly, you can't help who you do and do not find attractive. If you happen to find Asian women particularly attractive, there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't judge any women unfairly just based on such things, I see no problem with that. I would also suggest not closing yourself off to other women, but it already sounds like you say you wouldn't do that. Even if there is a particular "type" that you tend to find most intriguing, you never know. A woman may come along who is completely not that "type," but somehow you just find her especially attractive anyway. You never want to close yourself off to any possibilities.

For the record, isn't it actually a thing, so to speak? I could be wrong, but don't a lot of guys like Asian women? So, not like you are alone. Me personally, I don't really have a particular "type" per se. Not to say there is anything wrong with it if you do, nor is there anything wrong with it if you don't. I just personally don't necessarily have a "type" to which I typically am more drawn. Like any guy, I have certain "types" that will catch my eye, but it isn't as though I exclusively find only them attractive, or more attractive by default.

I am not being exclusive to one type, just finding that i like other ethnicities as well, which is a surprise at first, but you notice it more, the more often it is on instinct and catch yourself doing.

It used to be mainly Polish, and then European.
    Now it has expanded to Asians and even some Spanish women, because of the dancing of course.

I stopped doing the Real Estate thing, now i am at a machine shop, which i did long time ago.