+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i crazy ????

Question Am i crazy ????

HI everyone.

I know im a horrible horrible person but please dont judge me too much. I have my story to share...i just wanna let it out. LOL

I have a boyfriend who loves me to deth and does anything for me not asking a question.We've been together for 3yrs. The thing is he's always busy with his work. We see each other 40 minutes in the morning,when he picks me up and drives me to work...and we spend weekends together as well. I love him dearly but sometimes i feel sooooo lonely and bored so i started thinking of other guys...not like i was looking for some adventure...untill one day...

To be short...There's one guy at work,who's been trying to get me real hard!I told him that im in a relationship with somebody etc. It didnt stop him whatsoever. He would follow me up after work,just talking to me like a friend so i began to enjoy his company! I didnt feel like i was falling inlove or smth...i kinda liked him or whatever.LOL

We've been going out like that for a month. I mean we would go together to a coffee house after work...sit there kissing each other and stuff. That's all we've been doing so far.

One day after seeing him again i was about to take a bus when a girl jumped out of nowhere,literally grabbing my guts,screaming that THAT guy was her husband and that they have a 3 year old son together and that he's a drug addict etc etc. I was shocked of course and didnt know what to think. She warned me to stay away from him unless i wanna end up like her.

On the next day he didnt show up at work for unknown reason but he called me later that evening and i told him what had happened.He explained that it was his g/f and that they kinda broke up already but she wants him back. When i asked him why he didnt tell me that he has g/f and a kid he said that he was afraid to lose me. When i got really mad he asked me not to be angry cause we kinda in the same situation. Well,maybe...but i didnt lie about my status and he did!Therefore i stopped seeing him and he's going crazy now...calling me everyday,trying to catch me up after work and at work.

The thing is when i see him i really want him...i wanna back those sweet days at the coffee shop and even more...but my mind tells me that im at risk to lose a good,hard working guy(my present b/f) over a lying as**hole! Am i crazy?

Yes your crazy and you dont deserve either man.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

plz roll over on the road and wait for the next car to pass , you deserve it .

actually wait for a bus. preferably a greyhound with the maximum number of passengers it can hold.
    Boys dont cry...

Take the married boyfriend with you.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Take the married boyfriend with you.
    ha, that's funny!

Aren't you guys being a little harsh? I mean I read new threads like this every day here, and no one has really jumped down their throat.

You are right, Lloyd.

Maxima, do the married guy's wife a favor and send him in your stead. He is much more in the wrong than you because he has a kid.

Tone Guest
    Lord of the Greyhound - STRIKETH DOWN ON THESE SINNERS

Quote Originally Posted by maxima
    Am i crazy?
    Yes. You are NUTS.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Yes. You are NUTS.
    Listen to this guy, it takes one to know one. If he says you're nuts, you are.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

wow

cant really judge her becuase it does take two to mess up not just one she went out w/him inder the impression he was available cant blame her alone there just think more of urself and cut it off i am currently in r-ship where he wks all the time as well i have thought about it but never have luckily we have the computers to help us good luck
    always be positive

The way I see it, you made a commitment with your boyfriend, and you're breaking it by messing around with this other dude. Not to mention the fact that he may have some baby mama drama or whatever.

I'd say just break it off with both until you can get your head straight and find out what it is you really want.

ok...let's put it THIS way...

<<good,hard working guy,loves me to death...not always available,no fun>> (P.s.Determined)

vs

<<broke son of gun,probably pathological liar,maybe a drug addict with the crazy baby mama drama...>> (P.S. No proof whatsoever.)

Ah,screw everything,im going to sleep now. LOL

Thanks for every reply anyways.

call dr. phil.

Quote Originally Posted by maxima
    ok...let's put it THIS way...

<<good,hard working guy,loves me to death...not always available,no fun>> (P.s.Determined)

vs

<<broke son of gun,probably pathological liar,maybe a drug addict with the crazy baby mama drama...>> (P.S. No proof whatsoever.)

Ah,screw everything,im going to sleep now. LOL

Thanks for every reply anyways.
    if you want a guy that's gonna provide FUN only, then you must be either young, immature, or a combination of both.

yeah, we all went through that phase (well, not all of us ), but as you get older, you learn things that you will.............you'll see...

........just imagine where you will be 10 years down the road with each men.

*and post what you think will happen to you with each of the men* <--aha?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast